Maharashtra Common Entrance Test MHT-CET (Health Sciences) Eligibility
CET-Marks Eligibility For Admission to MBBS & BDS Courses:
- A candidate belonging to open category must secure not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at Common Entrance Test i.e. MHT-CET.
- A candidate belonging to a constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with Disability (PWD) must secure not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together in the MHT-CET.
- A person with Disability in General category must secure not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together in the MHT-CET.
CET Marks for Admission to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTh/BOTh/BASLP/BP&O and B.Sc. Nursing:
- A candidate will be selected on the basis of merit in Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET-2016) to above-stated courses.
Additional Eligibility For BUMS:
- Candidate should have passed SSC (or equivalent) examination from the recognized board with Urdu or Arabic or Persian Language as one of the subjects.
Age- The candidate must be born on or before 31 st December 1999 to be eligible to appear for MHT- CET. However, for admission to Ayurved and Unani courses, the candidate must be born on or before 1st October 1999. The Birth certificate indicating the name of the candidate, Secondary School Certificate i.e. SSC or equivalent examination certificate or School Leaving Certificate endorsing the date of birth will constitute a valid proof.
Marks- HSC/12th Standard with 50% Marks.
Relaxation policy (if any)- As Per Govt. Rules.
|Application Fees||Rs. 800|