NPAT - National Test for Programs After Twelfth Eligibility
- The Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate / & D.P. Awarded candidates are not eligible) in any stream from a recognized board at the first & only one attempt. AND
- Must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at 10+2 or equivalent examination for being eligible to B.Com. (Hons.) program & 60% aggregate marks for being eligible to B.B.A. & B.Sc. (Finance) Program.
- Candidate's passing in Mathematics / Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent exam is compulsory for being eligible to B.B.A / B. Com (Hons) / B.Sc (Finance).
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects has taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- For IB & Cambridge Candidate: Candidates who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidate but their admission will be confirmed on submission of final mark sheet before the commencement of the program if found eligible.
- Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their (10+2) examination from Overseas Universities.
- Candidates passing 10+2 or equivalent examination from Open or Distance learning (ODL) School recognized only by National Institute of Open schooling (NIOS) can apply for the program subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria for the program and candidates who have passed the10+2 or equivalent examination by doing a part-time course or through distance learning / correspondence / externally / open school other than NIOS are not eligible to apply for the program.
- Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board/University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the Board/University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA /CGPA obtained.
- Candidate whose final marksheet is not available at the time of admission is required to submit internet copy of result duly attested by Principal of the school / college, failing which candidate will not be admitted for the program.
- Only single marksheet with all compulsory subjects taken and passed in only one and the first attempt is mandatory, no compartmentalized mark sheet will be considered.
- Candidate appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they obtain the required minimum cut off marks and also produce the entire necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.
Age:-Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
pass 10+2 or higher secondary or equivalent examination 60% aggregate marks for being eligible to B.B.A Candidate’s passing in Mathematics/ Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent exam is compulsory for being eligible to B.B.A Candidate with IB Diploma applying for B.B.A program is eligible only if he/she has offered & passed in Mathematics/ Statistics minimum at standard level. Edn Qualification & Marks- 60% aggregate marks
|Application Fees||Rs. 1800|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place