Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (BA LLB) Eligibility
Applicants of Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test will be eligible to write this examination only if they meet below criteria:
• Candidates applying for this examination required to pass their 10+2 or higher Secondary or any other equivalent examination from one of the recognized universities of the State or else Central.
• If the candidates belong to the General or OBC need to score an aggregate mark of 50% from a recognized university.
• In the case of applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PD need to score at least 45% aggregate marks in 10+2.
• Even if the candidates are appearing in the final semester of course are also eligible, but are required to produce a pass certificate.
• The candidates will be eligible to write the examination even if they appeared in any one semester term examination and the result has not been declared yet, but they are required to produce provisional admission which shall stand cancelled if they could not get the requisite eligibility within the stipulated time.
Age- Candidates applying to RULET should not exceed 21 years of age limit as on 1st July 2016.
Marks- Minimum Qualification is 10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate.
Relaxation policy (if any)- As Per Govt. Rules.
|Min Age||21 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1010|
|Course Fees||Rs. 1200|