St. Xavier's Entrance Exam Eligibility
- A candidate may be admitted to the B.B.A. (Honours) course provided he/she has passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 course conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education, or an equivalent examination, recognized as such, by the University of Calcutta, in all the recognized subjects (of full marks not being less than 100) including English and Pure Mathematics/Business Mathematics, subject to the fulfillment of the following other conditions.
- A candidate applying for Honours must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate with 45% marks in at least four subjects including English and Maths/B.Maths and must have passed in all subjects as per the respective board/council pass marks.
- For applying to B.B.A. Maths / Business Maths / Business Eco with Maths* is compulsory in Plus-II level. (*Business Eco with Maths is a single paper applicable for W.Bengal - HS students only).
- No candidate shall be eligible for admission after a lapse of more than three years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination. The year of admission will not be taken into account while calculating 3 years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination.
- Prospective candidates seeking admission to the course will have to appear for an entrance examination.
Marks:- Candidates who have passed (10+2) examination With 60%.
Age:- There is no Upper or Lower Limit.
Reservation Policy :- As per Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them. Benefit of reservation shall be given only to those classes/castes/tribes which are in the respective Central List published by the Government of India.
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place