May 10, 2017
Jun 25, 2017
Jul 02, 2017
Jul 30, 2017
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT)-M.Tech 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper |
- AUAT is a pen and paper based test.
- There is objective type questions in multiple choice questions(MCQ) format.
- The AUAT test has two parts:
- Part- A (25 Marks) on English and Islamic Studies (in the ratio of approximately 1:1).
- Part- B (75 Marks) will be on the concerned subject.
- The duration of AUAT is 90 minutes.
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT)-M.Tech Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for AUAT - M.Tech?
Passed/appearing in the final examination of 10+2 securing at least 50% (5.5 point in a 10-point scale) marks. In addition, candidates for courses have to secure at least 50% (5.5. point in a scale) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in aggregate.
2) Am I eligible with 54.99 % in B.Tech? (Candidate Category - General)
No, refer to official website for minimum percentage and/or CGPA requirement.
3) Is there Aeronautical course available at Aliah University?
No, there is no Aeronautical course available at Aliah University for Graduate candidates.
4) How many section for AUAT M.Tech. entrance exam?
There is 2 part. Part A is compulsory and Part B change according to Degree.
5) I am in fourth year of my B.Tech, what will i fill in my Percentage in Graduation in Main Registration Form ?
You can fill the Percentage or CGPA of your last semester or third Year.
6) I am holding Bachelor of Information technology/science. Am I eligible.
Yes, you are eligible. Kindly check the eilgibility criteria on website.
7) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.