Feb 16, 2016
May 09, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 20, 2016
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT)-M.Tech 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|Part-A-English, Islamic Studies, and General Knowledge (in the ratio of approximately 2:2:1)||25 Minutes||25||25|
|Part-B-For all 2-years Masters programmers syllabus based on B.Tech specialization.||95 Minutes||75||75|
- Test duration- Two-hour
- Total Questions- 100
- Total Marks- 100
- Marking System –
- There shall be 1 mark for each question.
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT)-M.Tech Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for AUAT - M.Tech?
Passed/appearing in the final examination of 10+2 securing at least 50% (5.5 point in a 10-point scale) marks. In addition, candidates for courses have to secure at least 50% (5.5. point in a scale) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in aggregate.
2) Am I eligible with 54.99 % in B.Tech? (Candidate Category - General)
No, refer to official website for minimum percentage and/or CGPA requirement.
3) Is there Aeronautical course available at Aliah University?
No, there is no Aeronautical course available at Aliah University for Graduate candidates.
4) How many section for AUAT M.Tech. entrance exam?
There is 2 part. Part A is compulsory and Part B change according to Degree.
5) I am in fourth year of my B.Tech, what will i fill in my Percentage in Graduation in Main Registration Form ?
You can fill the Percentage or CGPA of your last semester or third Year.
6) I am holding Bachelor of Information technology/science. Am I eligible.
Yes, you are eligible. Kindly check the eilgibility criteria on website.
7) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.