Jan 15, 2016
May 12, 2016
May 22, 2016
Jun 19, 2016
AMU MBA 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper |
There shall be one objective type paper of Aligarh Muslim University Competitive Entrance Exam for Management:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Time allotted|
|Environmental Awareness||40||3 Hours(180 Min)|
|Quantitative and Numerical Ability||40|
|Comprehension and Verbal Ability||40|
|Reasoning and Intelligence||40|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||40|
- Total Marks: 200
- Marking System
- Each question carry 1 mark for correct answer.
- Each question carry 0.25 mark for incorrect answer.
AMU MBA 2016 Syllabus
- Critical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction (based on syllogism)
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Environments both in Indian and International Contexts
- Characteristics of Indian Economy
- Basic Economic Indicators
- Budgetary and Monetary Policies
- Indian and International Trade
- Awareness about Corporate Sector
- Indian Banking System and its Functioning
- Current Affairs
- Changes in Political, Technological and Cultural Environments
- Economic Agreements
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Alligation and Mixture
- Race and Game
- Circular Track & Upstream-downstream
- Compound interest
- Relative speed
- Simple Intrest
- Angles, lines
- Properties of Circles
- Area and Volume of 2D and 3D figures
- Quadratic equations
- Number System
- LCM and HCF
- Permutation and Combination
- Height and Distance
- Linear Equation
- Arithmatic and Geometric Prograssion
- Set Theory & Venn Diagram
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Properties of Quadrilaterals
- Properties of Triangles
AMU MBA Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility requirements for admission?
A Bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 50%.
2) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in AMU?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in Senior secondary exam. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
3) I’m pursuing my Bachelor’s degree or any Professional degree like CA/CS/ICWA etc, am I eligible to appear for AMU MBA Entrance Exam?
Yes, You are eligible to appear for AMU MBA Entrance Exam.
Note:-you have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 50%.
4) What kind of questions there will be in AMU MBA Entrance Exam?
There will be 200 objective type questions in the exam.
5) I have secured an eligible rank in the AMU MBA entrance examination. My aggregate percentage is 49% in qualifying examination. Can I attend counselling?
No. For admission to MBA, the eligibility is "minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination".
6) What will be the exam structure of AMU MBA Entrance Exam?
- There shall be a Combined Admission Test for admission to MBA, MBA (IB) and P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance. Candidates applying for MBA can also apply for admission to MBA (IB) and P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance on the same Application Form without paying any additional Admission Test Fee.
- However, they should clearly indicate their choices, in order of preference, in the Application Form.
- There shall be one objective type paper of 200 marks comprising 200 questions on :-
2.Quantitative and Numerical Ability
3.Comprehension and Verbal Ability
4.Reasoning and Intelligence
5.Data Analysis and Interpretation.
Total Duration:- 3 Hours
7) I am a General class candidate and got less than 40% (in the range of 30-40%) in my graduation and 45% (in the range of 40-50%) in post-graduation. Am I eligible for AMU MBA entrance exams?
No,you are not allowed.
8) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
Yes,Maximum Age Limit 27 years.
9) Will there be any negative marking?
Yes, 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.