Jan 15, 2018
May 27, 2018
AMU MBA 2018 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper |
Candidates preparing to appear for AMUEE 2018 must go through the AMUEE 2018 exam pattern in detail. By knowing the exam pattern of AMUEE 2018, desirous candidates get to know the overall format of the entrance exam. The AMUEE 2018 exam pattern includes details related to type of questions, marking scheme, time duration and the total number of questions in the exam.
Following is the detailed AMUEE 2018 exam pattern:
- AMUEE 2018 is conducted in offline mode.
- Each AMUEE course has different set of questions.
- The medium of AMUEE 2018 question paper is English.
- There are objective type of questions in AMUEE 2018.
- The total time duration of exams is 3 hours.
Exam Pattern for B.A. (Hons.):
|Subject||Maximum marks||Time allotted|
|Environmental Awareness||40 marks||3 Hours(180 Min)|
|Quantitative and Numerical Ability||40 marks|
|Comprehension and Verbal Ability||40 marks|
|Reasoning and Intelligence||40 marks|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||40 marks|
AMU MBA 2018 Syllabus
- Critical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction (based on syllogism)
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Environments both in Indian and International Contexts
- Characteristics of Indian Economy
- Basic Economic Indicators
- Budgetary and Monetary Policies
- Indian and International Trade
- Awareness about Corporate Sector
- Indian Banking System and its Functioning
- Current Affairs
- Changes in Political, Technological and Cultural Environments
- Economic Agreements
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Alligation and Mixture
- Race and Game
- Circular Track & Upstream-downstream
- Compound interest
- Relative speed
- Simple Intrest
- Angles, lines
- Properties of Circles
- Area and Volume of 2D and 3D figures
- Quadratic equations
- Number System
- LCM and HCF
- Permutation and Combination
- Height and Distance
- Linear Equation
- Arithmatic and Geometric Prograssion
- Set Theory & Venn Diagram
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Properties of Quadrilaterals
- Properties of Triangles
AMU MBA Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility requirements for admission?
A Bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 50%.
2) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in AMU?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in Senior secondary exam. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
3) I’m pursuing my Bachelor’s degree or any Professional degree like CA/CS/ICWA etc, am I eligible to appear for AMU MBA Entrance Exam?
Yes, You are eligible to appear for AMU MBA Entrance Exam.
Note:-you have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 50%.
4) What kind of questions there will be in AMU MBA Entrance Exam?
There will be 200 objective type questions in the exam.
5) I have secured an eligible rank in the AMU MBA entrance examination. My aggregate percentage is 49% in qualifying examination. Can I attend counselling?
No. For admission to MBA, the eligibility is "minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination".
6) What will be the exam structure of AMU MBA Entrance Exam?
- There shall be a Combined Admission Test for admission to MBA, MBA (IB) and P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance. Candidates applying for MBA can also apply for admission to MBA (IB) and P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance on the same Application Form without paying any additional Admission Test Fee.
- However, they should clearly indicate their choices, in order of preference, in the Application Form.
- There shall be one objective type paper of 200 marks comprising 200 questions on :-
2.Quantitative and Numerical Ability
3.Comprehension and Verbal Ability
4.Reasoning and Intelligence
5.Data Analysis and Interpretation.
Total Duration:- 3 Hours
7) I am a General class candidate and got less than 40% (in the range of 30-40%) in my graduation and 45% (in the range of 40-50%) in post-graduation. Am I eligible for AMU MBA entrance exams?
No,you are not allowed.
8) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
Yes,Maximum Age Limit 27 years.
9) Will there be any negative marking?
Yes, 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.