Mar 01, 2017
Apr 29, 2017
May 29, 2017
AUEET 2017 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Both Online and Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.5 Hr
- Test Duration- 2.30 Hours
- Total Questions- 135
- Total Marks- 135*4 = 540
- Marking system- Each correct answer will carry the 4 marks while each incorrect answer will be punished with 1 mark.
AUEET Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) Who is eligible for the AUEET B.Tech?
- Candidates must have passed class XII with compulsory subjects as Physics and Mathematics as well as one of the subjects from Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- The applicants belonging to General Category must have obtained a minimum aggregate marks of 45% in all the subjects taken together, while a minimum of 40% aggregate marks must be obtained by the candidates belonging to Reserved category.
- Admissions to 4 years B.Tech programmes are also taken through merit score obtained in JEE Main , JEE Advanced , Karnataka CET , COMEDK or any other state level engineering entrance examination.
2) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
3) If the CBSE or 12th results are declared late, then how does a student apply?
Students can apply for AUEET before the 12th Board results are declared and ensure/ confirm their provisional admission, based on expected performance. Provisional admission letters will be issued to students willing to take up AUEET. However, the final admissions will be provided after confirmed mark sheets and documentations are verified, based on 12th Board results in PCMB subjects.
4) Is there any other source of information regarding the admissions other than the website?
The admission brochure will be available . However, please refer to the website regularly for updates and notifications.
5) I have taken Maths, but have not done Physics or Chemistry in my XII Boards. I have got more than 45% in Maths, and my overall percentage is also more than 45%. Am I eligible?
Yes, you are eligible only for CSE not for ECE. There is no requirement of having done Physics or Chemistry in Class XII for CSE. For ECE, there is no requirement of having done Chemistry in Class XII.
6) I am a General class candidate and got less than 40% (in the range of 30-40%) in my 12th. Am I eligible for AUEET B.Tech Entrance Exam?
No,you are not allowed.
7) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc?
Yes, but no electronic devices are allowed in examination hall/room.