Nov 01, 2017
Mar 29, 2018
May 10, 2018
AMEEE 2018 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|General knowledge||30 Minutes||-||-|
Test Duration- 2 Hours
Marking System – There is no Negative Marking.
AMEEE Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criterion for AMEEE ?
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 (PCM) or its equivalent three years diploma in engineering or higher qualification in science.
- The candidate should be 12th passed with physics , chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects or its equivalent 3 years diploma in engineering or higher qualification in science.
2) What is the test duration?
The AMEEE will be of Two hours duration.
3) What is the paper pattern for AMEEE ?
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Based and will be in Bilingual Format (English & Hindi).
- Candidates are tested in Physics,Maths,Chemistry,General knowledge.
- Subject Based on existing CBSE/State Board syllabus of Science subjects of 10+2 level.
4) Whether B.Tech. degree under dual qualifcation programme is recognized for superior post of Government organizations and what is its appliability?
Candidate undergoing B.Tech. course along with AME course under dual qualification, the B.Tech. is granted by UGC recognized university which is valid for any Government/ Public sector jobs in any Technical/ Non-technical fields.
5) Can a B. E. (Aeronautical) degree holder become an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
Any person possessing degree in any branch of Aeronautical Engineering desires to work an AME should have AME licence issued by DGCA (Govt. of India) for which he/she has to acquire practical experience in aviation as stipulated in Civil Aviation Requirements and pass the AME licence papers conducted by the DGCA thereafter.
6) Is there any age limit to pass the AME licence examination, to get employment and retirement as well?
There is no age limit for passing AME licence examination, getting employment, and retirement.
7) What is the un-employment ratio of AME compared to others?
The demand of AME Licence holder is such that very few are unemployed as compared to other technical course.