Feb 29, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 28, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
AP LAWCET 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 1.5 Hr
|Part - A (General Knowledge and Mental Ability)||20 Minutes||30||30|
|Part – B (Current Affairs)||20 Minutes||30||30|
|Part – C (Aptitude for the Study of Law)||50 Minutes||60||60|
- Total Duration:- 90 Minutes
- Total Marks:- 120
- Total Questions:- 120
- Marking system:
- 1 mark will awarded for every correct answer.
- There is no negative mark for incorrect answers.
AP LAWCET 2016 Syllabus
- Banking and Finance
- Institutions of India
- Defence & Space
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- Indian Constitution
- International Relations
- Science and Technology
- Who's who
- Indian Industries
- Indian Agriculture
- Current Affairs
- Hindu Law And Muslim Law
- Essential Elements Of Contract
- Types Of Contract
- Breach Of Contract & Damages
- Performance Of Contract
- Discharge Of Contract
- Specific Contracts
- General Defenses & Capacity
- Vicarious Liability & Vicarious Liability Of State
- Remoteness Of Damage
- Essentials & Defences & Nuisance
- General Principles
- Stages Of Crime Offences
- Right Of Private Defense Of The Body And Of Property
AP LAWCET Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for AP LAWCET ?
For 3 Year LL.B Program: Candidates should have appeared or passed any graduation (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized university with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the universities concerned.
If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation he should have passed any additional graduation or post graduation with 45%.
For 5 Year LL.B Programs: Candidates should have appeared or passed 2 year intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks for any other examination recognized as equivalent by the university concerned or the board of intermediate education, A.P.
2) I obtained 44.99% - am I eligible (General category)?
Yes,Universities concerned. 44.99% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%.
3) Can I take admission if the result of my qualifying examination is awaited or I have back-log/ re-appear/ compartment in the qualifying examination?
Applicants who are either awaiting their result or are due to appear for qualifying exam may also apply, provided they furnish/ submit the result of the qualifying examination to the university either by the last date of provisional registration or at the time of admission, or by the last date as specified by the university.
4) Is it possible to change college or before after joining in a college?
Yes, it is possible to change college or course if there is a vacant seat in the next phase web counseling.
5) I have completed my graduation through a correspondence course. Am I eligible for the course?
Yes,The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
6) I live outside Andhra Pradesh. Can I write the examination?
Candidates outside Andhra Pradesh can also write AP LAWCET Examination provided they satisfy the Eligibility Rules .