Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- Total Duration:- 90 Minutes
- Total Marks:- 120
- Total Questions:- 120
- Marking system:
- 1 mark will awarded for every correct answer.
- There is no negative mark for incorrect answers.
|No. Of Subject||2|
|No. Of Unit||5|
|No. Of Chapter||34|
- Banking and Finance
- Institutions of India
- Defence & Space
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- Indian Constitution
- International Relations
- Science and Technology
- Who's who
- Indian Industries
- Indian Agriculture
- Current Affairs
- Hindu Law And Muslim Law
- Essential Elements Of Contract
- Types Of Contract
- Breach Of Contract & Damages
- Performance Of Contract
- Discharge Of Contract
- Specific Contracts
- General Defenses & Capacity
- Vicarious Liability & Vicarious Liability Of State
- Remoteness Of Damage
- Essentials & Defences & Nuisance
- General Principles
- Stages Of Crime Offences
- Right Of Private Defense Of The Body And Of Property
How to prepare
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a time table and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rote learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether,it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers .You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams.
Time management can be learnt through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
1. Candidates who wish to apply for AP LAWCET/AP PGLCET-2016 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2. Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
3. After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the "Submit Complaint" in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory.
HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY 4.Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below:-
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree - Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree.
- Date of Birth - Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate. - Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate - SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local) - The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs) - The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.) - The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.) - The Certificate issued by competent authority.
5. Other Information required for filling Online Application :-
- Recent passport size digital color photograph(size< 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear AP LAWCET/AP PGLCET-2016 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
6. It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free.
7. You will not be ALLOWED to take exam if you are late, we suggest you to reach the exam centre before the exam starts.