JEE- Advanced (Architecture Aptitude Test) (JEE- Advanced (AAT) - 2017)
Jun 11, 2017
Jun 11, 2017
Jun 14, 2017
Jun 18, 2017
JEE- Advanced (AAT) 2017 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 3.0 Hr
|Freehand Drawing||36 Minutes||-||-|
|Geometrical Drawing||36 Minutes||-||-|
|Three -dimensional perception||36 Minutes||-||-|
|Imagination and Aesthetic Sensitivity||36 Minutes||-||-|
|Architectural Awareness||36 Minutes||-||-|
- The question paper for the aptitude test will be available only in the English language.
- Candidates should bring their own drawing and coloring aids.
Test Duration- 3 Hours
JEE- Advanced (AAT) 2017 Syllabus
- Places and personalities (architects, designers, etc.)
- General interest and awareness of famous architectural creations
- Drawing depicting
- Object and proportion
- Surface texture
- Component parts in appropriate scale
- Composition exercise with given elements
- Context mapping
- Creativity check through innovative
- Uncommon test with familiar objects
- Sense of colour grouping or application
- Study of plan (top view front or side views)
- Simple solid objects
- Played surface holders
- Appreciation of three-dimensional
- Colour, volume and orientation
- Visualization through structuring objects in memory
JEE- Advanced (AAT) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the basic eligibility criteria in order to appear for JEE Advanced(AAT)?
Candidates desirous of joining the B. Arch. (Architecture) program will have to PASS in the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT). Only those candidates who have qualified in JEE (Advanced) 2017 are eligible to appear in AAT 2017.
2) What are the permitted materials I can bring with me to the test centre?
Candidates should bring their own drawing and colouring aids.
3) I have appeared in Class XII examination in 2017. Will I be able to register for JEE (Advanced)(AAT) 2017 without uploading Class XII certificate?
Yes. The candidates who appeared in Class XII examination in 2017 do not have to upload any document with respect to Class XII Examination.
4) Can I get the question paper in Hindi language?
The question paper for AAT will be available only in English language.
5) I have appeared in JEE (Main) Paper II. Am I eligible for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) without writing JEE (Advanced) 2017?
No. Only the candidates who qualify in JEE (Advanced) 2017 are eligible for AAT 2017. There is no relation between JEE (Main) Paper II and AAT.
6) PIO and OCI card holders are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced(AAT) 2017 or not?
Yes, as per the rules of JEE Advanced(AAT) 2017 all foreign nationals are eligible to appear for the exam.
7) Are PIO and OCI card holders eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced)(AAT) 2017 without writing JEE (MAIN)?
No. This option is available to foreign candidates only (please refer to the information brochure for foreign candidates).
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place