Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA Exam Pattern
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA Exam Pattern:-
Part – A (25 Marks) on :-
- Islamic Studies, and
- General Knowledge (in the ratio of approximately 2:2:1).
Test Duration- 2 Hours (11:00 AM-1:00 PM)
Part-B (75 Marks)on:-
- Concept of English in Language and literature,
- Basic and Business Mathematics,
- Elements of Statistics and Elementary Knowledge on concerned area.
Test Duration- 2 Hours (2:00 PM -4:00 PM)
Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of written examination (100 marks) only.
Total Marks:- 100
- There is no negative marking.
|No. Of Subject||4|
|No. Of Unit||8|
|No. Of Chapter||80|
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Jumble
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Banking and Finance
- Institutions of India
- Defence & Space
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- Indian Constitution
- International Relations
- Science and Technology
- Who's who
- Indian Industries
- Indian Agriculture
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Alligation and Mixture
- Ratio and proportion
- Circular Track & Upstream-downstream
- Compound interest
- Relative speed
- Simple Intrest
- Angles, lines
- Properties of Circles
- Area and Volume of 2D and 3D figures
- Quadratic equations
- Number System
- LCM and HCF
- Permutation and Combination
- Height and Distance
- Linear Equation
- Arithmatic and Geometric Prograssion
- Set Theory & Venn Diagram
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Properties of Quadrilaterals
- Properties of Triangles
How to prepare
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a time table and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rote learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether,it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers . You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams.
Time management can be learnt through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
Candidates are instructed to visit the Website of Aliah University (http://www.aliah.ac.in) and (http://www.aliahadmission. com) .
- Fill-up the Name, choice of centre, choice of programme ,date of birth, year of passing and percentage of marks very carefully. If a candidate is appearing in the H.S/qualifying examination, he/she must not enter any percentage of marks. Enter the year and percentage of marks of 10th class only. Similarly, if a candidate appearing in the graduation examination, he/she must not enter any percentage of marks of graduation. Enter the year and percentage of marks of Part - I and Part - II , and aggregate Marks.
- Photograph and signature must be maintained in proper pixel and aspect ratio.
- For Choice of Centre: Proper selection of centres to be made.
- For Choice of Programme: Please Give the code number for your desired subject only.
- You are advised to ensure the correctness of your complete mailing address, PINCODE, e-mail address and mobile number. Please note that the University will not be responsible if you cannot be reached due to incomplete or illegible address, email, or mobile number.
- Options given in the Application cannot, in general, be changed at later stage.
- The cost of the application is non-refundable.
- Select the choice of codes for programmes for which you intend to appear at AUAT-2016.
- Select the centers in order of your preference. Final decision regarding allotment of the centre for AUAT-2016 will be taken by the authority.
- Request for change of Test Centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates are cautioned against falling prey to any assurance/offer by any individual/agency for all sorts of Admission to Aliah University. N.B. No donation or capitation fee is required to be paid for admission to any course offered by the University.