Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA (BUAT - 2016)
Mar 06, 2016
May 14, 2016
May 28, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
BUAT 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 3.0 Hr
|Language Comprehension (English & Hindi)||45 Minutes||50||50|
|Mathematical Skills||45 Minutes||50||50|
|Data Analysis & Sufficiency||45 Minutes||50||50|
|Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||45 Minutes||50||50|
- There will be a total of 200 Multiple Choice Questions which you will have to complete in 3 hours time.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Language Comprehension (English & Hindi)||50||50|
|Data Analysis & Sufficiency||50||50|
|Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||50||50|
Marking System –
- There is no negative marking.
BUAT 2016 Syllabus
- Visual Reasoning
- Critical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction (based on syllogism)
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Ratio and proportion
- Alligation and Mixture
- Circular Track & Upstream-downstream
- Compound interest
- Relative speed
- Simple Intrest
- Angles, lines
- Properties of Circles
- Area and Volume of 2D and 3D figures
- Quadratic equations
- Number System
- LCM and HCF
- Permutation and Combination
- Height and Distance
- Linear Equation
- Arithmatic and Geometric Prograssion
- Set Theory & Venn Diagram
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Properties of Quadrilaterals
- Properties of Triangles
BUAT Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligiblity criteria for Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA?
A Bachelor degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. The Minimum Eligibility for appearing in the Aptitude Test for students passing the qualifying examination from Banasthali University will be 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
2) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
There is no upper or lower age limit.
3) Will there be any negative marking?
No.There is no negative marking.
4) Am I allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue?
No ,you are not allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue.
5) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc for Banasthali University Aptitude Test MBA?
Yes, but no electronic devices are allowed in examination hall/room.
6) Are there any breaks during the test?
There are no scheduled breaks in the test. However, test takers can take unscheduled breaks if they want during the test session. An unscheduled break means a break during which the test clock does not stop. If a test taker chooses to take a break, the actual time spent on the break will be deducted from the time allocated to complete the test. No extra time will be given to complete the test. During the break, the test taker must leave the testing room. Upon re-entering the testing room, the test taker must show a valid ID.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place