Jan 18, 2016
May 28, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
BUAT (M.Sc. Biotechnology) 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 1.0 Hr
|Part A -Biology Section / Part B- Chemistry Section(The students will have option to answer questions from either part A or part B.)||60 Minutes||100||100|
The students will have option to answer questions from either part A or part B.
- Test duration- 1 Hours for each part
- Total Marks- 100 for each part
- Total Questions- 100 for each part
- Marking System –
- There shall be 1 mark for each question.
BUAT (M.Sc. Biotechnology) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the basic qualification required to take admission in M.Sc. (Biotechnology) program?
55% in Bachelor's degree Biological/ Physical/ Pharmacy/ Agriculture/ Veterinary/ Fishery Sc. or Engg./Tech./Medicine.
2) Is there an age limit for the course?
No, there is no age limit for applying.
3) I have obtained 54.6% in B.Sc(Agriculture) aggregate. Will you consider it as 50%?
No. We need a minimum of 55.00% or more in B.Sc(Agriculture) aggregate.
4) I passed B.Sc (Physics) in 2016. Am I eligible to appear for BUAT (M.Sc. Biotechnology)?
As advertised, you are eligible to Apply for BUAT (M.Sc. Biotechnology).
5) I have completed my graduation through a correspondence course. Am I eligible for the course?
No, Candidates pursuing degree examination by part time / correspondence course are not eligible for the course.