BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations - 2017)
Jan 28, 2017
May 14, 2017
Jun 05, 2017
BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2017 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|Test of Reasoning||24 Minutes||60||20|
|Data Interpretation & Numerical Ability||24 Minutes||60||20|
|English Comprehension||24 Minutes||60||20|
|Aptitude Test||24 Minutes||60||20|
|General Knowledge & Awareness.||24 Minutes||60||20|
- The admission to the course will be on the basis of a composite merit comprising of marks in the entrance test, group discussion, and interview (combined weight age for group discussion and interview shall be 20% of the total marks of the written test i.e., 60 marks).
- The number of the candidates, in order of the merit, to be called for interview and group discussion shall be decided by the Admission Committee.
Test Duration:- 120 minutes
Total Marks:- 300
Total questions:- 100
- There shall be negative marking in entrance tests for all Courses of study in PET.
- Three marks shall be awarded for each correct answer while one mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Unattempted question will be awarded zero mark.
BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the various Eligibility Norms of BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations Programme?
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline under at least (10+2+3) pattern OR equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
2) What is the examination pattern of BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations ?
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions of 300 marks and candidates will be given 120 minutes to answer questions.
- Questions are asked from General Knowledge & Awareness, Aptitude Test, English Comprehension, Data Interpretation & Numerical Ability and Reasoning.
3) Is there any deduction for wrong answers?
No,there is no negative marking.
4) I’m pursuing my Bachelor’s degree or any Professional degree like CA/CS/ICWA etc, am I eligible to appear for BHU-PET Entrance Exam?
Yes, You are eligible to appear for BHU-PET Entrance Exam.
Note:-you have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 50%.
5) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in BHU?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in 10+2+3. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
6) I have secured an eligible rank in the BHU-PET entrance examination. My aggregate percentage is 49% in qualifying examination. Can I attend counselling?
No. For admission to Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, the eligibility is "minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination".
7) I am a General class candidate and got less than 40% (in the range of 30-40%) in my graduation and 45% (in the range of 40-50%) in post-graduation. Am I eligible for BHU-PET entrance exams?
No,you are not allowed.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place