Feb 02, 2017
May 15, 2017
May 25, 2017
Jun 04, 2017
BHU PET MCA 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|Mathematical Aptitude||80 Minutes||240||80|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||40 Minutes||120||40|
Mathematical Aptitude Test Areas (+2 Level): Logarithms, Inequalities, Matrices and Determinants, Progressions, Binomial Expansion, Permutation and Combination, Equations (up to degree 2), Function and Relation, Complex Arithmetic, 2-D Coordinate Geometry, Basics of Calculus, Basic Concepts of Probability.
Analytical and Logical Reasoning: Questions will be mainly for checking logical conclusion, graphical/data interpretation etc.
- Total Marks- 360
- Test duration- 120 minutes
- Total Questions- 120
- Marking System –
- Each correct answer fetches 3 marks.
- There is negative marking,1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The unattempted question will be awarded zero marks.
BHU PET MCA Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in BHU PET -MCA?
Bachelor?s Degree under at least 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate, (including all subjects studied at Bachelor's level except those subjects where only pass marks are required and which do not contribute to the total in the final (degree) marksheet.) with Mathematics as one of the subjects at either Intermediate or +2 (10+2) or equivalent examination, or, Bachelor?s level (as a main or a subsidiary subject).
2) Am I allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue?
No ,you are not allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue.
3) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
4) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc for BHU PET MCA?
Yes, but no electronic devices are allowed in examination hall/room.
5) I am doing final semester BCA course. Whether I am eligible to apply for BHU PET - MCA course?
Yes, provided your final semester results will be declared latest by August second week with 50% marks altogether.
6) What is the duration of these MCA courses?
All courses are full time two years (Four semesters) program.
7) Any evening batch for this MCA courses are available?
No,there are no evening batch for this MCA courses.