Jan 29, 2016
May 22, 2016
Jun 29, 2016
BHU PET M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|Based on B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)/B.E.( Agricultural Engineering)||120 Minutes||360||120|
- Total Duration- 120
- Total Question- 120
- Total Marks- 360
- Marks Per Question – 3 marks per correct question.
BHU PET M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in BHU PET ( M.Tech)?
B.Tech (Agricultural Engg/Civil Engineering.)/B.E.(Agricultural Engg./Civil Engineering) recognized by the University.
2) What is the paper pattern of BHU PET ( M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering)?
There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 multiple choice questions based on B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)/B.E.( Agricultural Engineering).
3) What is the age limit for appearing in BVP CET ( M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering)?
There is no upper or lower age limit.
4) Will there be any negative marking?
No,There is no negative marking.
5) I am holding Bachelor of Civil Engineering. Am I eligible.
Yes, you are eligible. Kindly check the eilgibility criteria on website.
6) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
7) What is the duration of BHU( M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering) courses?
All courses are full time two years (Four semesters) program.
8) Any evening batch for this ( M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering) courses are available?
No,there are no evening batch for this ( M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering) courses.
9) I have a consolidated 48% marks in my B.Tech/ or B.Pharm/ or MBBS/ or BDS degree. Whether I am eligible to apply for M.Tech course?
No. Students should get minimum of 50% marks (consolidated) during their degree program.