Feb 02, 2017
Apr 10, 2017
Apr 17, 2017
Jun 04, 2017
BHU PET MTTM 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|English Language||12 Minutes||36||12|
|Current Affair||12 Minutes||36||12|
|Social and Cultural History||12 Minutes||36||12|
|Art History||12 Minutes||36||12|
|Tourist sites and Destinations||12 Minutes||36||12|
|Film,Music & Dance||12 Minutes||36||12|
- However, the admission to the course will be on the basis of a composite merit comprising of marks in the entrance test, group discussion and interview (combined weight age for group discussion and interview shall be 20% of the total marks of the written test i.e., 72 marks).
- The number of the candidates, in order of the merit, to be called for interview and group discussion shall be decided by the Admission Committee.
- Total Marks- 360
- Test duration- 120 minutes
- Total Questions- 120
- Marking System –
- Each correct answer fetches 3 marks.
- There is negative marking,1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The unattempted question will be awarded zero marks.
BHU PET MTTM Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in BHU PET -MTTM?
Bachelors Degree in any discipline under at least (10+2+3) pattern OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
2) If I complete my exam before two hours, can I leave early?
No. even if you complete the exam before the scheduled end time, you will not be allowed to leave the exam hall. You are allowed to leave the exam only after the scheduled two hours of exam are over. You cannot leave in between the exam even if you finish the exam early.
3) I am holding Bachelor Degree. Am I eligible.
Yes, you are eligible. Kindly check the eilgibility criteria on website.
4) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
5) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc.?
Yes, Examination Centre will provide. But no electronic devices are allowed in Examination Hall/Room.
6) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the Graduation and in entrance exam to avail a seat in BHU?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in Graduation. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.