BHU UET B. Com. (Hons.) (BHU UET B. Com. (Hons.) - 2016)
Jan 29, 2016
May 15, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
BHU UET B. Com. (Hons.) 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.5 Hr
|Financial Statement Analysis||15 Minutes||45||15|
|Financial Markets Management||15 Minutes||45||15|
|Money and Banking||15 Minutes||45||15|
|Basic Mathematics||15 Minutes||45||15|
|Computer Basic||15 Minutes||45||15|
|Business Organization||15 Minutes||45||15|
|Business Management||15 Minutes||45||15|
|Current Economic Affairs||15 Minutes||45||15|
- Total Marks- 450
- Test duration- 150 minutes
- Total Questions- 150
- Marking System –
- Each correct answer fetches 3 marks.
- There is negative marking,1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The unattempted question will be awarded zero marks.
BHU UET B. Com. (Hons.) 2016 Syllabus
- Working Capital Management
- Capital Budgeting Decisions
- Long Term
- Short Term
- Cost of Capital
- Tools of Financial Analysis
- Terminology related to business and finance
- Flagship companies of India
- Advertisement issues
- CEO’s of corporate and banking sector
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Leading brands of India
- Internet banking
- Mobile Banking
- Mergers and Acquisitions in Indian Banking Sector
- Evolution of Commercial Banks
- Nature of Commercial Banks
- Types of Commercial Banks
- Functions of Commercial Banks
- Services of Commercial Banks
- Non performing Assets
- Techniques of credit controls by Central Bank
- Credit creation by Central Bank
BHU UET B. Com. (Hons.) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in BHU UET (BHU UET B. Com.(Hons.) )?
Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computer Sc./Finance/Financial Markets Management/Vocational courses (related to Commerce) as one of the subjects securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and must have passed in the concerned subject (as supported by the Certificate issued by the Examining body).
2) If I get my class 12 paper re-checked; how can I take admission? Will it affect my chances?
Certainly not! Provided that the revised marks meet the desired cutoff and would be available before admission closes. You need to fill the appropriate marks in the application Form result section (Result awaited).
3) Whether the student completing XII Science or Arts can get admission in B.Com.
No,you are not allowed with XII Science or Arts.
4) Does the college consider marks out off Best of 4 or Best of 5 subjects?
No, The aggregate marks obtained for all subjects will be considered for the purposes of admission.
5) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
Not to be more than 22 years on 1st July 2017 (applicant should be born on or after 1 st July of 1995).
6) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc.?
Yes, Examination Centre will provide. But no electronic devices are allowed in Examination Hall/Room.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place