Common Management Admission Test (CMAT - 2017)
Oct 10, 2016
Jan 15, 2017
Jan 28, 2017
Feb 10, 2017
CMAT 2017 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 3.0 Hr
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||45 Minutes||100||25|
|Logical Reasoning||45 Minutes||100||25|
|Language Comprehension||45 Minutes||100||25|
|General Awareness||45 Minutes||100||25|
- Test Duration- 180 minutes
- Total Marks- 400
- Total Questions- 100
- Marking System:-
- For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- A Trial test will be available from 15th Dec. onward for the candidates to have a feel of the online test and navigation functionality. Candidates are advised to go through them carefully to familiarise themselves with the screens, layout, and navigation.
- At the test venue, each candidate will be seated at a desk with a computer terminal and he/she will be provided with a scratch paper for calculations. After the test, the candidate must leave the scratch paper at the desk. Rough work cannot be done on any other paper/sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the testing room. No breaks will be given during the test.
CMAT 2017 Syllabus
- Analogy test
- Classification test
- Number and Series Test
- Statements Assumption
- Statements Conclusion
- Binary Logic
- Blood Relation
- Logical Matching
- Number and letter series
- Sitting Arrangement
- Course of Action
- Logical Deduction
- Analogies Reasoning
- Essential Part
- Statements Arguments
- Statements Action
- Indian Constitution
- Persons and Places
- International Relations
- Books and Authors
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Circular Track & Upstream-downstream
- Algebra and Functions
- Simple Intrest
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Arithmetic sequence
- Relative speed
- Tables Chart
- Multiple Graph
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Speed and Distance
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Compound interest
- Venn Diagram
- Data Sufficiency
CMAT Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the Eligibility criteria for admission to these programmes? Eligibility criteria for admission to these programmes varies from B-school to B-school.
However the eligibility criteria for different Post Graduate Management Programme in AICTE affiliated institutions, Is as follows:
- Candidate applying for the course must possess graduation of at least three years of duration .
2) For which programmes I am eligible after giving CMAT exam?
You will be eligible for PGDM, MBA and similar, PGCM and Executive PGDM programmes.
3) How many sections are there in the CMAT test?
There will be four sections in the test. The sections are
(a) Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
b) Logical Reasoning
c) Language Comprehension and
d) General Awareness
4) How many questions are there in each of these sections?
There will be 25 questions in each section.
5) Can I move back and forth between the four section?
Yes. You move back and forth between the four section.
6) Does CMAT have a syllabus for exam preparation?
No, the CMAT exam does not have a defined syllabus for CMAT preparation. However, you can take our mock test to understand the pattern of exam and types of questions. Check the CMAT website regularly for the announcement of mock test.
7) What is the duration of the test?
The duration of test will be 180 minutes.
8) Will there be negative marking in CMAT exam?
Yes. There will be negative marking in CMAT exam.
9) What is the scoring pattern and rule for negative marking?
For each correct answer there are 4 marks, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
10) Do I have any breaks during the test?
No, you will not be given any breaks during the test.
11) Will I be provided with any scratch paper for rough work and calculations during the test?
At the test centre, each candidate will be seated at a desk with a computer terminal and he/she will be provided with a scratch paper for calculations. Rough work cannot be done on any other paper/sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the testing room. On completion of the test, candidates will have to hand back all the scratch paper to the Administrator.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place