Mar 02, 2018
May 15, 2018
May 17, 2018
E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) 2018 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 1.0 Hr
|Language Comprehension||15 Minutes||10||10|
|Mathematical Skills||15 Minutes||10||10|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||10 Minutes||10||10|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||10 Minutes||10||10|
|Awareness of Indian & Global Economy||10 Minutes||10||10|
- Total Questions: 50
- Total Marks: 50
- Test Duration: 1 Hour
- Marking System: There is no negative marking.
E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) Program?
A pass in Class 12 examination or its equivalent with English as one of the Subjects. Those appearing in Class 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in E-CHAT followed by group discussion & Personal Interview.
2) What kind of rules are to be followed for the Hospitality Management Course?
Professionalism is stressed throughout the Hospitality Management Course; therefore, students are required to wear uniforms while in the campus as well as in labs as prescribed by the Institute.
3) My class 12 result is still awaited. Can I sit for the entrance test?
Yes, if your result is awaited you can still apply for this course and sit for the entrance test. However Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2017 .
4) Can a student from science (PCB / PCM) apply for this course?
Yes, any student who has passed his/her class 12th in any stream (humanities / commerce / science / social science, etc) is eligible to take admission in this course.
5) Is there any age criteria for E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test)?
Upper age limit is 22 years as on 1st July, 2017.