Cochin University Science & Technology (CUSAT CAT) LLB (CUSAT CAT LLB - 2016)
Mar 01, 2016
Apr 30, 2016
May 31, 2016
CUSAT CAT LLB 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|(Part) - I Legal Aptitude||20 Minutes||150||50|
|(Part) - I Logical Reasoning||20 Minutes||75||25|
|(Part) - II Proficiency in English||20 Minutes||75||25|
|(Part) - II Comprehensive Ability||40 Minutes||75||25|
|(Part) - II GK/Current Affairs||20 Minutes||75||25|
- Total Questions -150
- Total Duration - 2 Hours (3 pm to 5 pm)
- Total Marks - 150 * 3 = 450
- Marking System - For each right answer 3 marks will be awarded and for each wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
CUSAT CAT LLB 2016 Syllabus
- Critical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Direction and Distance test
- Data Sufficiency (statement type)
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction (based on syllogism)
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Phrasal Verbs
- Migratory Words
- Indian Constitution
- Who's who
- International Relations
- Current Affairs
- Science and Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Indian Industries
- Indian Agriculture
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- Defence & Space
- Institutions of India
- Hindu Law And Muslim Law
- Essential Elements Of Contract
- Types Of Contract
- Breach Of Contract & Damages
- Performance Of Contract
- Discharge Of Contract
- Specific Contracts
- General Defenses & Capacity
- Vicarious Liability & Vicarious Liability Of State
- Remoteness Of Damage
- Essentials & Defences & Nuisance
- General Principles
- Stages Of Crime Offences
- Right Of Private Defense Of The Body And Of Property
CUSAT CAT LLB Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligiblity criteria for CUSAT LLB Entrance exam ?
Bachelor’s Degree with 40% aggregate marks in any discipline of a University recognized by CUSAT (35% for SC/ST). Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination may also apply in anticipation of results. However, the mark lists obtained in the qualifying examination shall be produced at the time of admission. Those who fail to produce mark list shall not be considered for Admission.
2) In case a candidate completes answering and reviewing a section before the allotted section time completion, can he go to the previous or next section(s) to complete?
No, in CUSAT—India, candidates are not allowed to work on any section other than the one being timed by the invigilators. In case a candidate completes answering and reviewing a section before the allotted section time gets over, he/she is not allowed to attempt any other section — previous or next. The balance time cannot be used on any other section.
3) Am I eligible with 39.99 % in LLb? (Candidate Category - General).
No, refer official website for minimum percentage and/or CGPA requirement.
4) While entering the 12th exam marks, should I include the practical marks also? Can I include 11th and 12th year marks?
The subject-wise and aggregate marks are to be given for the 12th year examination only. Don't include the 11th year exam marks. For practical marks, use the method used by your board to calculate the subject-wise marks.
5) Will a candidate be allowed to access his/her personal belongings during the unscheduled breaks that he/she takes?
Candidates will not be allowed to access any personal belonging including study material and mobile phone during the breaks they take. Candidates will only be allowed to access food or medicines, if necessary for medical reasons.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place