DU Entrance Test-LLM Exam Pattern
- Total Marks - 700
- Total Questions - 175
- Test Duration - 2 hours
- Marking System –
- For every correct answer, four marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- No mark will be awarded or deducted for a question which is left unanswered.
How to prepare
- It is very important that you make a timetable and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
- It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basis and concepts before moving on.
- It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
- Candidates need to attempt each question in less than 80 seconds. Selection of questions is crucial here.
- Aspirants should focus on core topics and theory. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave non-familiar/non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
- Speed will be also very critical. Apart from learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds.
- Expect some calculation-heavy problems. These questions are meant to be left alone. Give it a try only if are not very close.
For all sections acquire Materials for Preparation
Logical Reasoning Quantitative Ability: Books from a reputed publisher by any good Author
GK and English: Pratiyogita Darpan and Competition Success Review.
Reasoning: Books from Pearson or Arihant publications.
• Check that you have a bubble-sheet accompanying this booklet. Do not break the seal on this booklet until instructed to do so by the invigilator.
• Immediately on receipt of this booklet, fill in your Name, Signature, Roll number and Answer sheet number (see the top left a corner of the bubble sheet) in the space provided below.
• This examination will be checked by a machine. Therefore, it is very important that you follow the instructions on the bubble-sheet.
• Fill in the required information in Boxes on the bubble-sheet. Do not write anything in Box 3 - the invigilator will sign in it.
• Make sure you do not have the mobile, papers, books, etc., on your person. You can use non-programmable, non-alpha-numeric memory simple calculator. Anyone engaging in illegal practices will be immediately evicted and that person’s candidature will be canceled.
• You are not allowed to leave the examination hall during the first 30 minutes and the last 15 minutes of the examination time.
• When you finish the examination, hand in this booklet and the bubble sheet to the invigilator.