Jan 03, 2017
Jan 17, 2017
Jan 29, 2017
Feb 01, 2017
GIM Online Test- GOT 2017 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 1.5 Hr
|English Language||25 Minutes||30||30|
|Reasoning and Intelligence||20 Minutes||20||20|
|Data Interpretation||20 Minutes||20||20|
- GOT-PG is similar to MAT conducted by AIMA.
- The candidate may prepare for the exam using any MAT Preparatory book.
Total Duration:- 1.30 hours
Total Questions:- 100
Marking System –
- There will be 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
GIM Online Test- GOT 2017 Syllabus
- Visual Reasoning
- Critical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction (based on syllogism)
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Alligation and Mixture
- Ratio and proportion
- Circular Track & Upstream-downstream
- Compound interest
- Relative speed
- Simple Intrest
- Angles, lines
- Properties of Circles
- Area and Volume of 2D and 3D figures
- Quadratic equations
- Number System
- LCM and HCF
- Permutation and Combination
- Height and Distance
- Linear Equation
- Arithmatic and Geometric Prograssion
- Set Theory & Venn Diagram
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Properties of Quadrilaterals
- Properties of Triangles
GIM Online Test- GOT Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for MBA admission?
Eligibility Selection Rounds MBA 2 Years Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from Oral Presentation Extempore a recognized university . A high score in CAT/XAT/MAT/ GMAT/CMAT (or) A high score in GIM On line Test(GOT) Group Discussion (or) Personal Interview.
MBA(HRM) 2 Years:- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university Qualified in CAT /XAT /MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT (or) Qualified in GIM Online Test(GOT).
MBA (CMU) 1 year at GIM 2nd year at CMU, USA Four year (10+2+4) Engineering / Technology / Medicine / Other from any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university .
A high score in CAT/XAT/GMAT (or) A high score in GIM Online Test (GOT).
2) Is there any age limit to pursue GIM Programme?
No. GIM does not stipulate any minimum or maximum age limit.
3) Are there any quotas reserved for special category of applicants?
GIM follows reservations as prescribed by central Government.
4) Will there be any negative marking?
No,There is no negative marking.
5) Am I allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue?
No ,you are not allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue.
6) Can a candidate in the final year of Degree apply to the Programme?
Yes. He/she can apply with his/her marks sheets of the completed years of his/her degree course, BUT SHOULD BE IN A POSITION TO SUBMIT THE PROVISIONAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE BY THE END OF SEPT’ 2017, AND OFCOURSE MUST HAVE SECURED SECOND CALSS or EQUIVALENT IN GRADUATION.