Mar 06, 2016
Apr 19, 2016
May 16, 2016
GAT(UGTP)-B.Arch 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
- Total Marks: 400
- Total Questions: 100
- Test Duration: 120 min
- Marking System:
- Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks .
- 1 mark will be deducted from the score for each wrong answer.
- The unanswered questions will receive nil marks.
GAT(UGTP)-B.Arch Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for B.Arch Program?
A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying Examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects and also shall qualify in NATA / JEE (Main).
2) If I have appeared for Class 12 in 2015 (or 2016) and qualify JEE Main 2017 too, can I sit for GAT(UGTP)-B.Arch ?
Yes ,You are allowed but in class 12 a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying Examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
3) I have not received my 12th mark sheet yet. Am I still eligible to apply?
- You can still apply.In place of 12th mark sheet, produce a certificate from the Principal of your high school that you have appeared in the XII Standard examination.
- Online score sheet uploaded by relevant board can be submitted as a self-attested copy.
4) If I get my class 12 paper re-checked, will it affect my chances of admission?
No,however after receiving the final marks, you have to be eligible to apply and you must submit your final 12th Std. mark sheet before the Merit List is announced.
5) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc for Gitam University B.Arch?
Yes, but no electronic devices are allowed in examination hall/room.
6) I have a gap year. Will it affect my chances?
If you can provide valid explanation and proof/s for the gap year/s and if you are meeting the eligibility criteria for the respective program then you might have a chance to get through the admission process.