GITAM Science Admission Test GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science (GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science - 2016)
May 15, 2016
Jun 09, 2016
Jun 16, 2016
GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 1.0 Hr
|MCQ Based on Environmental Science||60 Minutes||60||60|
- Total Marks: 60
- Total Questions: 60
- Test Duration: 60
- Marking System: Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark. There is no negative Marking.
GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for M.Sc.(Environmental Science) Program?
- A pass in B.E.M or any B.Sc degree or equivalent. First preference is for B.E.M students.
- The remaining seats if any will be filled with B.Sc students as follows: 50% of seats are allotted for life science and remaining for Physical sciences / B.Tech/B.Pharm students.
2) I am holding Bachelor of Environmental Science/Bachelor of science. Am I eligible.
Yes, you are eligible. Kindly check the eilgibility criteria on University website.
3) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
4) What happens if one is selected and could not acquire 50% marks, or could not submit the provisional degree certificate by the end of Sept?
Since he/she would be given a provisional admission, the admission would stand cancelled and he/she shall be forfeiting the fee already paid.
5) I have finished my graduation in Environmental Science a few years ago. Am I eligible for the GSAT - M. Sc. (Environmental Science)?
Yes you are eligible, but a short write up on your activities since then will be requested at the time of the interview.
6) Any evening batch for this M.Sc (Environmental Science) are available?
No,there are no evening batch for this M.Sc (Environmental Science).
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place