Jun 05, 2016
Jul 10, 2016
Jul 12, 2016
GNDU CET (M.Com ) 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 1.5 Hr
|Banking Theory & Practice||20 Minutes||20||20|
|Direct Tax Laws||20 Minutes||20||20|
|Business Finance||25 Minutes||20||20|
|Business Aptitude||25 Minutes||20||20|
- Total Marks: 80 marks
- Total Questions: 80 Questions
- Test duration- 90 mins.
- Marking System –
- 1 mark will be given for each right answer and there will be no negative marking.
GNDU CET (M.Com ) 2016 Syllabus
- Working Capital Management
- Capital Budgeting Decisions
- Long Term
- Short Term
- Cost of Capital
- Tools of Financial Analysis
- Terminology related to business and finance
- Flagship companies of India
- Advertisement issues
- CEO’s of corporate and banking sector
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Leading brands of India
- Internet banking
- Mobile Banking
- Mergers and Acquisitions in Indian Banking Sector
- Evolution of Commercial Banks
- Nature of Commercial Banks
- Types of Commercial Banks
- Functions of Commercial Banks
- Services of Commercial Banks
- Non performing Assets
- Techniques of credit controls by Central Bank
- Credit creation by Central Bank
GNDU CET (M.Com ) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for taking GNDU CET M.Com ?
- Bachelor of Commerce(Regular, Hons., Professional)/Business Administration with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Any other examination recognized equivalent thereto.
2) Am I eligible with 49.99 % in M.com? (Candidate Category - General)
No, refer official website for minimum percentage and/or CGPA requirement .
3) What is the duration of M.Com Programme?
M.Com is two years full time program equally divided into four semesters.
4) I have completed my Bachelor degree, result is still awaited what document can I upload?
You can upload the scanned copy of the latest mark sheet.
5) Can I complete a two-year or three-year course in one academic year?
No, You are not allowed .