Jun 05, 2018
Jul 16, 2018
GNDU CET 2018 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|Accounting to Syllabus for M. Pharmacy Entrance Test(Topics- Natural Products, Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology,Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Microbiology,Clinical Pharmacy)||2 Hours||100||100|
- Total Marks: 100
- Total Questions: 100
- Test duration- 2 hours
- Marking System –
- 1 mark will be given for each right answer and there will be no negative marking.
GNDU CET Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for taking GNDU CET M.Pharmacy ?
- B. Pharmacy degree examination of Guru Nanak Dev University or any other recognized University/Institution with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST).
- 80% seats are reserved for candidates who have qualified GPAT and passed B. Pharmacy examination of GuruNanakDevUniversity. However, if eligible candidate(s) are not available under above category, the vacant seats shall be open to the candidates who have qualified GPAT and B.Pharm. examination from other universities.
2) I am 35 years old, B.pharm degree holder. should I eligible for GNDU CET M.Pharmacy ?
Yes, any person from pharmacy professional (degree holder)can appear for examination of GNDU CET M.Pharmacy. Currently there is no age limit for appearing GPAT Examination.
3) I received GPAT scorecard. Am I eligible to apply fo GNDU CET M.Pharmacy?
Having received GPAT scorecard does not mean that you have qualified in GPAT. Please see the GPAT scorecard for details on qualification. Make sure that your GPAT marks are above the cut-off marks of your category and GPAT paper. You will not be considered for GNDU admission if you do not meet the GPAT qualifying marks criterion even though you are allowed to submit the application.
4) What is the duration of the test?
The duration of test will be 120 minutes.
5) If I have done Graduation through PART TIME or DISTANCE LEARNING MODE, am I eligible to apply for GNDU CET M.Pharmacy exam?
No,you are not allowed.
6) Will there be negative marking in GNDU CET M.Pharmacy exam?
No,there are no negative marking.
7) If I complete my exam before two hours, can I leave early?
No. even if you complete the exam before the scheduled end time, you will not be allowed to leave the exam hall. You are allowed to leave the exam only after the scheduled two hours of exam are over. You cannot leave in between the exam even if you finish the exam early.
8) I am a B. Pharmacy third year student. Am I eligible for GNDU CET M.Pharmacy ?
No, B. Pharmacy third year students are not eligible to appear in GNDU CET M.Pharmacy examination.