May 08, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
Jun 30, 2016
ILS PUNE 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||25 Minutes||30||30|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||30 Minutes||40||40|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||25 Minutes||30||30|
- Total Duration- 2 Hours
- Total Question- 150
- Total Marks- 150
- Marking System– Each question carry 1 mark. There is no negative marking.
ILS PUNE Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criteria for ILS PUNE-3 year LLB?
Graduate of any discipline with minimum 40% for SC / ST candidates, and 45% all other cases.
2) Will a candidate be allowed to access his/her personal belongings during the unscheduled breaks that he/she takes?
Candidates will not be allowed to access any personal belonging including study material and mobile phone during the breaks they take. Candidates will only be allowed to access food or medicines, if necessary for medical reasons.
3) Will there be any disadvantage for gap year candidates?
No, there won’t be any disadvantage for gap year students; however, they need to upload the necessary documents while applying for ILS Pune admission .
4) Am I eligible with 39.99 % in LLb? (Candidate Category - General)
No, refer official website for minimum percentage and/or CGPA requirement.
5) I am appearing final year Students. Can I apply for the exam?
Yes, You can apply for the exam.
6) Graduation marks have not been announced for my College. What should I do?
Please leave the fields blank where Graduation marks details are asked in phase I form if your results are not yet announced. You can fill these details in phase II form.
7) May I use calculator in the examination?
No, use of calculator, mobile phone or any other electronics devices is strictly prohibited. All the rough work should be done on the rough paper provided to student during examination.