Mar 16, 2017
May 21, 2017
May 28, 2017
Jun 25, 2017
IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|Quantitative Ability||60 Minutes||240||60|
|Verbal Ability||60 Minutes||160||40|
- Total Marks- 100 Questions *4= 400
- Test duration- 120 minutes
- Total Questions- 100 Questions
- Marking System –
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- There is negative marking,1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) 2016 Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the minimum eligibility conditions for admission?
Candidates satisfying the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management of IIM Indore.
- General and NC-OBC Category: Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2017
- SC,ST and PWD (DA) Category: Minimum 55% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31, 2017
Note 1: Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of June 30, 2017 can also apply, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above. If selected, such candidates will be offered admission to the programme provisionally. At the time of registration for the programme, such candidates must
produce X and XII standard mark sheets (securing minimum marks i.e. 60% for General and NC-OBC or 55% for SC, ST and PWD/ DA) along with school leaving certificate/migration certificate, failing which the candidate’s admission offer stands cancelled.
Note 2: The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of all subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet, irrespective of the Board’s regulation. In case the candidates are awarded letter grades or grades points instead of marks, the conversion of grades to
percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the Board/ Competent Authority explaining the method of conversion from where they have obtained the certificate.
Note 3: Applicants pursuing their X and/or XII standard from international schools affiliated to foreign Board’s like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) can also apply.
Note 4: IIM Indore reserves the right to decide the eligibility conditions in terms of equivalence, percentage marks, and the recognition of the qualifying examination, intake etc.
2) Is it necessary to submit +2 exmination pass certificate/grade sheetfrom a recognized board?
Yes, it is required that candidates submit attested copies of all the certificates(marksheets/gradesheets,passing certificates etc) of +2 exminations. If such documents are not avialable because candidates are either appearing for +2 examination or have appeared and not year received their results,then such candidates have to submit attested copies of marksheets/gradesheets for the pre-final year.
3) Will my admission depend upon my percentage at 10+2 level / 12 th /Senior Secondary level?
Your admission to the B.A. Honours course will solely depend upon your merit in entrance test examination.
4) Whether the student completing XII Science or Arts can get admission in ntegrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPM - AT).
Yes, Student of any Stream can take admission to ntegrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPM - AT) after completing his/her qualifying or XII std. exam from the recognized Board in India or Abroad including Vocational Board.
5) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc.?
Yes, Examination Centre will provide. But no electronic devices are allowed in Examination Hall/Room.
6) My class 12 result is still awaited. Can I sit for the entrance test?
Yes, if your result is awaited you can still apply for this course and sit for the entrance test. However you will have to produce your passing certificate at the time of admission and if you fulfill the prescribed eligibility you can take admission to the course.