IPU CET Law (IPU CET Law - 2016)
Feb 14, 2016
Apr 17, 2016
May 29, 2016
IPU CET Law 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.5 Hr
|English Language and Comprehension||40 Minutes||160||40|
|General Knowledge||30 Minutes||120||30|
|Legal Aptitude||40 Minutes||160||40|
- Total Questions- 150
- Total Duration- 150 Minutes
- Total Marks- 600
- Marking System-
- Each question shall carry four marks.
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answer.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
IPU CET Law 2016 Syllabus
- Critical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Data Sufficiency (statement type)
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction (based on syllogism)
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Banking and Finance
- Institutions of India
- Defence & Space
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- Indian Constitution
- Who's who
- International Relations
- Indian Industries
- Current Affairs
- Science and Technology
- Indian Agriculture
- Hindu Law And Muslim Law
- Essential Elements Of Contract
- Types Of Contract
- Breach Of Contract & Damages
- Performance Of Contract
- Discharge Of Contract
- Specific Contracts
- General Defenses & Capacity
- Vicarious Liability & Vicarious Liability Of State
- Remoteness Of Damage
- Essentials & Defences & Nuisance
- General Principles
- Stages Of Crime Offences
- Right Of Private Defense Of The Body And Of Property
IPU CET Law Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in IPU CET (LAW)?
- Candidate needs to have passed 10+2 board examination from a recognised institution with English as compulsory subject.
- The minimum marks required is 50% in the aggregate of the subjects studied in the 12th board examination.
2) What is the paper pattern of IPU CET ( LAW)?
- The IPU LLB entrance examination will be held in paper pen mode where candidates will have to answer as many as 150 questions carrying four marks each.
- The time allotted to finish the test will be 150 minutes as the university level LLB entrance exam will begin at 2:00 pm.
- GGSIPU follows a negative marking policy under which every wrong answer will lead to deduction of one mark from the total scored marks.
- Candidates will be required to answer a question with only one option among those given.
- Questions responded with more than one answer option will be liable for negative marking.
3) Who are eligible to be considered in Delhi Region?
If the student has passed the qualifying examination from Delhi, the admission is permissible under Delhi Region.
4) Who are eligible to be considered in Outside Delhi Region?
If the student has passed the qualifying examination from Outside Delhi, the admission is permissible under Outside Delhi Region.
5) I have a compartment/ supplementary/ER in my qualifying exam and the result of the same is still awaited. Am I eligible for admission?
The candidates, who have compartment/supplementary/E.R./Failed or they have applied for improvement of marks in any year duration of course/programme and result of the same has not been declared by the respective University/ Boards are eligible to take admission in any Course/Programme at this University .
6) Will there be any negative marking?
Yes,One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
7) Candidates having gap period in last qualifying exams are allowed or not for admission in the University?
Candidate having gap period may have to submit an undertaking.
8) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in IPU CET?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in Senior secondary exam. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
9) While entering the 12th exam marks, should I include the practical marks also? Can I include 11th and 12th year marks?
The subject-wise and aggregate marks are to be given for the 12th year examination only. Don't include the 11th year exam marks. For practical marks, use the method used by your board to calculate the subject-wise marks.
10) What is the process of Online allotment seat?
All the candidates who wish to seek admission through online process for the respective CET Codes for which Online Counselling is being held and should logon to website at the time of admission.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place