Mar 01, 2016
Dec 29, 2015
May 15, 2016
May 24, 2016
IPU CET M.Tech 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.5 Hr
|The Exam contain Pattern as per the Syllabus of GATE with Specific Branch||150 Minutes||600||150|
- Total Duration: 2:30 Hours
- Total Questions: 150
- Total Marks: 600
- Marking System:
- Each question shall carry four marks.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
IPU CET M.Tech Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the various Eligibility Norms of IPU_CET (M.Tech) Programme?
- It is mandatory for candidates to pass B.Tech/B.E or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate.
- Those who have passed IETE/AMIE (ECE/CSE/IT/EE) can also apply.
2) What is Exam Pattern for Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPUCET)-M.Tech?
- Candidates will be given two and half hours for completing the test.
- A total of 150 objective type questions will be asked. The question paper will be of 600 marks.
- Four marks will be given for every correct response. One mark will be deducted for every wrong response.
- The language of IPU CET PG 2017 question paper will be English only.
- Only black ball point pen can be used for marking responses.
- Syllabus of IPU CET PG 2017 is similar to that of GATE.
3) What is upper age limit in IPU CET M.Tech programmes?
For all other Post Graduate programmes, where entry qualification is Graduation, the upper age limit is 35 years.
4) Will there be any negative marking?
Yes.One(1) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
5) Who are eligible to be considered in Delhi Region?
If the student has passed the qualifying examination from Delhi, the admission is permissible under Delhi Region.
6) Who are eligible to be considered in Outside Delhi Region?
If the student has passed the qualifying examination from Outside Delhi, the admission is permissible under Outside Delhi Region.
7) I have a compartment/ supplementary/ER in my qualifying exam and the result of the same is still awaited. Am I eligible for admission?
The candidates, who have compartment/supplementary/E.R./Failed or they have applied for improvement of marks in any year duration of course/programme and result of the same has not been declared by the respective University/ Boards are eligible to take admission in any Course/Programme at this University.
8) Candidates having gap period in last qualifying exams are allowed or not for admission in the University?
Candidate having gap period may have to submit an undertaking.
9) Is there any special arrangement for Persons with Disability for Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPUCET)-M.Tech ?
Yes. Need based assistance shall be provided to the PWD candidates.
10) Is there any Management Quota in University School of Studies /Govt. Institutes?
There is no Management Quota in University Schools and Govt. Institutes.
11) What is the requirement for seeking provisional admission for result awaited candidates?
The candidates are required to submit the proof of having fulfilled the eligibility as per the stipulated time notified in the Admission Brochure . They must also submit Undertaking/Self Declaration for seeking provisional admission in case the result of the qualifying examination is yet to be declared.