Feb 09, 2016
May 08, 2016
May 29, 2016
ISI Admission Test (PGDCA) 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|A multiple-choice and/or descriptive test in Mathematics at the undergraduate level.||2 Hours||120||30|
- Total Marks- 120
- Total Questions-30
- Total Duration- 2 hour
- Marking System –
- 4 marks are allotted for a correct answer.
- 1 marks for incorrect answer
- 0 mark for a unattempted question.
ISI Admission Test (PGDCA) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criterion for appearing in the entrance examination?
In order to be eligible for admission to this programme, an applicant must have a three-year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Mathematics as a subject.
2) Is it necessary to study Mathematics as a subject to apply for Master of Computer Sciences (MCA)?
Yes. Mathematics as a course at Graduate Level those who want to take admission in ISI.
3) Is there any other source of information regarding the admissions other than the website?
The admission brochure will be available . However, please refer to the website regularly for updates and notifications.
4) Can I take admission if the result of my qualifying examination is awaited or I have back-log/ re-appear/ compartment in the qualifying examination?
Applicants who are either awaiting their result or are due to appear for qualifying exam may also apply, provided they furnish/ submit the result of the qualifying examination to the university either by the last date of provisional registration or at the time of admission, or by the last date as specified by the university.
5) Is the knowledge and interest in computers essential to sit for PGDCA entrance?
Entrance questions are based on Computer languages, knowledge of hardware etc. However,you do not need to have high level technical knowledge to clear an PGDCA Entrance Examination.
6) Any evening batch for this PGDCA courses are available?
No,there are no evening batch for this PGDCA course.
7) Can I opt for PGDCA , even if I did not have Mathematics in class 12th?
Yes, You can opt for PGDCA without mathematics but you must have a three-year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Mathematics as a subject.