Dec 13, 2015
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 15, 2016
ITM University(NEST)-MBA 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Both Online and Pen & Paper |
- The test will be online at select places where online test is not possible, offline test will be conducted.
- There are two parts in the ITM (NEST)- MBA are:
- Part A based on( IT, English, GS(General Awareness)
- Part B based on (Aptitude & Reasoning)
- Test Duration:- 1:30 hour
- Total Questions:- 100
- Marking System:-
- There shall be 2 marks for each question.
- One negative mark per wrong answer.
ITM University(NEST)-MBA Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) Who is eligible to appear in ITM University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST)-MBA?
Candidates must have Minimum 50%marks in UG/PG.
2) What is the exam pattern of ITM University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST)-MBA?
The paper of ITM University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST)-MBA examination is 90 min. duration (100 marks in total) for all programmers:
Part – A based on IT, English, GS
Part-B based on Aptitude & Reasoning
Test duration- 1:30 hour
3) I have already completed one year of degree course? But now wish to join your university? Does ITM University has any provisions to accept transfer students?
Yes. If the student is eligible and fulfills the basic criteria, he / she may be given admission through the Lateral Entry Scheme.
4) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
There is no upper or lower age limit.
5) Will there be any negative marking?
Yes,there is negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
6) Am I allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue?
No ,you are not allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue.