ITM University National Entrance & ScholarshipTest (NEST)-M.Tech. (ITM University(NEST)-M.Tech. - 2016)
Dec 13, 2015
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 15, 2016
ITM University(NEST)-M.Tech. 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 1.5 Hr
|Part - A (IT, English, GS)||45 Minutes||50||50|
|Part - B (Aptitude & Reasoning)||45 Minutes||50||50|
Test Duration- 1:30 hour
Test Question- 100
Total Marks- 100
Marking System – There shall be 1 mark for each question.
ITM University(NEST)-M.Tech. Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) Who is eligible to appear in ITM University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST)-M.tech?
Applicants must have done B.E/B.Tech in related stream with at least of 55% marks.
2) What is the exam pattern of ITM University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST)-M.tech?
The paper of ITM University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (NEST)-MBA examination is of 90 min. duration (100 marks in total) for all programmers:
Part – A :- based on IT, English, GS
Part-B :- based on Aptitude & Reasoning.
3) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
4) I am a General class candidate and got less than 50% (in the range of 40-50%) in my graduation and 45% (in the range of 40-50%) in post-graduation. Am I eligible for ITM University M.Tech Entrance Exam?
No,you are not allowed.
5) I am doing final semester B.Tech course. Whether I am eligible to apply for M.Tech course?
Yes, provided your final semester results will be declared latest by July second week with 55% marks altogether.
6) What is the duration of these M.Tech courses?
All courses are full time two years (Four semesters) program.
7) Any evening batch for this M.Tech courses are available?
No,there are no evening batch for this M.Tech courses.
8) I have a consolidated 50% marks in my B.Tech/ or B.Pharm/ or MBBS/ or BDS degree. Whether I am eligible to apply for M.Tech course?
No. Students should get minimum of 55% marks (consolidated) during their degree program.
9) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
There is no upper or lower age limit.
10) Will there be any negative marking?
Yes,there is negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place