May 13, 2016
Jun 08, 2016
Jun 14, 2016
Jul 04, 2016
DU JAT - BBE, BBS and BFIA 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|Quantitative Ability||30 Minutes||90||30|
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||30 Minutes||90||30|
|General English||30 Minutes||90||30|
|Business and General Awareness||30 Minutes||90||30|
Total Duration:-2 Hours
- Each correct answer will get a score of plus 3 marks.
- Each wrong answer will get a score of minus 1 mark.
- A question not answered will get a score of zero marks.
DU JAT - BBE, BBS and BFIA 2016 Syllabus
- Critical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction (based on syllogism)
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Banking and Finance
- Institutions of India
- Defence & Space
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- Indian Constitution
- International Relations
- Science and Technology
- Who's who
- Indian Industries
- Indian Agriculture
- Current Affairs
- Data interpretations
- Data Sufficiency
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Alligation and Mixture
- Ratio and proportion
- Circular Track & Upstream-downstream
- Compound interest
- Relative speed
- Simple Intrest
- Angles, lines
- Properties of Circles
- Area and Volume of 2D and 3D figures
- Quadratic equations
- Number System
- LCM and HCF
- Permutation and Combination
- Height and Distance
- Linear Equation
- Arithmatic and Geometric Prograssion
- Set Theory & Venn Diagram
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Properties of Quadrilaterals
- Properties of Triangles
DU JAT - BBE, BBS and BFIA Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criterion to take admission in DU JAT - BBE, BBS and BFIA in University of Delhi?
- The candidate should have passed Senior Secondary School Examination (10 +2) of CBSE or any other examination considered equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- The candidate should have secured an aggregate of at least 60% marks in his/her XII class examination (55% for SC, ST, CW and PC categories) in four papers including English and Mathematics. The other two papers are to be selected from Sociology.
- The candidate should have obtained pass mark in each of the four papers considered for computing the aggregate in the above mentioned subjects.
- The candidate seeking admission to the B.A. (Honours) Business Economics course must provide the confirmed result of the qualifying examination and marks obtained therein within one week of the appearing in the joint entrance test.
- The mark sheet of the qualifying examination and the reserved category certificates of OBC (of Central List & non creamy layer), SC, ST, PC, and CW, as applicable, in the name of the candidate, must be produced on the day of counselling.
- The candidates securing compartment in the qualifying examination in a particular year shall not be considered for admission in that year.
- Foreign nationals seeking admission to B.A.(Hons) Business Economics course against the prescribed quota of seats earmarked for them, shall have to apply through the Foreign Students Advisor, c/o Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi - 110007 and are exempted from the written examination.
- Those foreign students w ho have acquired their m inim um qualification for admission from any Indian Board, in India have to apply directly as a General category candidate. They are required to appear for the joint entrance test like O O general category candidates and follow the same selection process as applicable to the general category and in addition fill up the foreign student application form of FSR office.
2) I am confused about which subject to choose for my best four. I have studied both commerce and accounts in my class XII. Help!
You can add both these subjects in your best four.
3) If I’ve already taken admission in a particular course, can I change my subject during the study or after completing the first year?
If you’ve already taken admission in a particular course, you can change the course only before the last date of admission, provided seats are available and you meet the requisite cut off.
4) I have got 94% in class 12th. Can I get admission in Delhi University for BBA?
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi University is the only college offering B.B.A. Financial Investment Analysis and you can apply for this course from JAT . But there are other subjects in the field of Commerce that you can choose to opt in DU.
5) Is it compulsory to include English in best of four for DU admission?
YES! It is compulsory to include English in the best four subjects to get admitted to the University of Delhi.
6) What are the chances of a student getting admission in DU after getting 94% marks in 12th board and my best four is 96%?
There are many chances that you will get through a good DU College with 96% marks. Colleges you can get through with easily, are: Kirorimal College, Sri Venkateswara College, Daulat Ram College, Hindu College, etc.
7) How does one apply through the ECA or Sports quota?
You can apply for ECA and Sports quota also online.