KIITEE LLM Exam Pattern
- Total Marks- 120*4 = 480
- Total Questions- 120
- Test Duration- 180 minutes
- Marking System– 4 marks for Each current answer. No marks will be awarded for not marking any option, whereas, for wrong answer negative marking of 1 mark will be implemented.
|No. Of Subject||9|
|No. Of Unit||52|
|No. Of Chapter||52|
- Prospectus — Members — Shareholder
- Modes of winding up of companies
- Definition and attributes of Company
- Director, Manager and Secretary
- Promoters and Registration
- Definition, Nature, Scope and Importance of International Law
- International Organizations
- Position of Individual in International Law
- The Legal Regime of the Seas
- State Recognition
- Meaning and Definition of Jurisprudence
- Nature of Obligation
- Definition and kinds of Ownership
- Nature of personality
- Sources of Law
- General exceptions
- Concept of crime
- Offences by or relating to public servants
- Offences affecting human body (offences affecting human life) Culpable Homicide and Murder
- Offences affecting the public health
- Capacity of the parties
- Indemnity and Guarante
- Contract of Partnership
- Quasi Contract
- Property - Possession and Rules relating to passing of property
- Contract of Agency
- Discharge of Contracts
- Specific Relief
- Definition and essentials of a valid Contract
- Marriage - Definition
- Concept of Adoption
- Waqf _ Definition - Essentials of Waqf
- Matrimonial Remedies under the Hindu Marriage Act
- Divorce - Classification of divorce
- Succession – Intestate succession
- Sources of Hindu Law
- Origin and development of Muslim Law
- The law relating to the preservation, conservation and protection of forests
- Common Law remedies against pollution
- The Constitution of India
- The meaning and definition of environment
- International Environmental Regime
- Rights against Exploitation
- Nature and Salient Features of Indian Constitution
- Constitutional -Meaning and Significance
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Right to Equality and Freedoms or Restrictions
- Common Law and the Consumer
- Defamation - Negligence
- General Defenses to an action in Torts
- Malicious Prosecution
- Nature of Law of Torts
How to prepare
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a time table and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rote learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether,it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers of Law exams. You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams.
Time management can be learnt through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
Most the entrance examinations will have negative marking and everyone would suggest you stay clear of questions are not sure about. But some experts are of the opinion that you answer the questions in which you are confused between an option or two because there will also be a chance of getting it right.
a) In each of these sections, every question is followed by 4 answer options. Choose the option that is most appropriate. Indicate your answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option you think is right. b) You can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen. c) The answered question number will be marked Green and the unanswered/ skipped question number will remain in blue. d) If you are doubtful of the answer, you can mark a question for review using the ‘Mark for review button’. This will be unmarked once you come back to the same question at a later time and change the answer. e) If you want to change the answer of any question, you may select the question and change the answer by clicking on the appropriate answer. f) Each correct answer fetches 4 marks. There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. g) If you have completed answering all the questions in the sequence of a particular section, you will be automatically directed to the first question of the next section. h) You can move between sections at your will. The test closes automatically once the allotted time of 180 Minutes are over. i) n case you finish your test before allotted time, you will get a confirmation page which will give you two options. Either to go back to the test or to complete the test. j) In case you want to review the answers in the remaining time you can do so, else you may complete the test and submit. Ensure that you click on submit as a sign of completion.