KIITEE M.Sc.(Biotechnology) & M.Sc.(Applied Microbiology) (KIITEE M.Sc.(Biotechnology) & M.Sc.(Applied Microbiology) - 2016)
Oct 10, 2015
Apr 01, 2016
Apr 24, 2016
May 15, 2016
KIITEE M.Sc.(Biotechnology) & M.Sc.(Applied Microbiology) 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|Biology(10+2+3 Standard)||30 Minutes||200||50|
|Chemistry(10+2 Standard)||30 Minutes||120||30|
|Mathematics(10+2 Standard)||30 Minutes||80||20|
|Physics(10+2 Standard)||30 Minutes||80||20|
- Total Marks- 120 Questions *4= 480
- Test duration- 180 minutes
- Total Questions- 120 Questions
- Marking System –
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- There is negative marking, 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
KIITEE M.Sc.(Biotechnology) & M.Sc.(Applied Microbiology) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for KIITEE (M.Sc.(Biotechnology)&M.Sc. (Applied Microbiology)) Program?
Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Science/ Agriculture/ Pharmacy/ Veterinary / Engineering / Technology / Medicine (MBBS/BDS) with at least 55% marks.
2) I have finished my graduation a few years ago. Am I eligible for the KIIT course?
Yes you are eligible, but a short write up on your activities since then will be requested at the time of the interview.
3) Is there an age limit for the course?
Candidate should have been born on or after 01.07.1993.
4) How many questions will there be?
There will be a total of 120 questions.
5) Will there be any breaks during the exam?
No, there will be no scheduled breaks during the test but candidates are allowed to go to the restroom by raising their hand to inform the test centre administrator.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place