Nov 20, 2018
Apr 15, 2018
May 05, 2018
KLSAT 2018 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 3.0 Hr
|Mathematical Ability||45 Minutes||120||30|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||45 Minutes||120||30|
|Verbal Ability||60 Minutes||160||40|
|General Knowledge||30 Minutes||80||20|
- Test Duration- 180 minutes
- Total Question-120
- Total Marks - 480
- Marking System – Each question will carry 4 marks. No marks will be awarded for not marking any option, whereas, for wrong answer negative marking of 1 mark will be implemented.
KLSAT Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the criteria for taking admission in Law course?
- 10+2 pass or equivalent in any stream with at least 45% marks.
- For B.Sc. LL.B candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with at least 45% marks .
2) I am eligible to take admission in five years law course. I do not want to continue. Should I drop out at the end of two years?
Yes you can, but I would like to suggest you not to do this because as per the university norms you cannot claim for incomplete degree after two years.
3) What is the examination pattern followed?
4) Are the students of Boards and universities other than Tamil Nadu board and KIIT University eligible for admission to the five years and three years law courses? Is the procedure any different?
Yes, they are eligible but they have to submit Eligibility certificate issued by the concerned authority of KIIT University.
5) Candidates having gap period in last qualifying exams are allowed or not for admission in the University?
Candidate having gap period may have to submit an undertaking.
6) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in KIIT University?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 45% marks in Senior secondary exam. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.