Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Pen & Paper | National Level Exam
KMAT 2015 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper |
- KMAT is a pen-paper based exam of 2 hours duration.
- No restriction to move to and fro among the sections.
- The exam will have 120 Multiple Choice Questions divided into three sections.
- Section wise pattern for KMAT 2017 is as follows-
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Marking Scheme -
- Every correct answer in KMAT 2017 exam will be awarded +1 marks.
- No Negative Marking.