Lovely Professional University (LPUNEST-M.Tech) - Electrical Engineering Exam Pattern
- Total duration- 90 minutes
- Total Questions- 110
- Total Marks- 150
- Marking System–
- For English, each question carries 1 mark and for other subject, each question carries 1.5 marks.
Note: English is Compulsory and the applicant can opt for any two of the remaining Courses.
|No. Of Subject||7|
|No. Of Unit||13|
|No. Of Chapter||66|
- Mathematical Modeling and Representation of Systems
- Block diagrams and Signal flow graphs
- Routh-Hurwitz and Nyquist criteria
- Lag, Lead and Lead-Lag Compensators
- P, PI and PID Controllers
- State Space Model
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Jumble
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence completion
- Cloze Test
- Idioms and Pharses
- Migratory Words
- Word Usage
- Phrasal Verbs
- Passive Filters
- Ideal Current and Voltage Sources
- Thevenin’s Theorem
- Norton’s Theorem
- Superposition Theorem
- Maximum power transfer Theorem
- Power and power factor in AC Circuits
- Network graph
- KCL, KVL
- Node and Mesh Analysis
- Transient Response of DC and AC Networks
How to prepare
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a timetable and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rote learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
Speed will be also very critical in the exam. Apart question learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds.
1. In case an applicant fails to produce the proof of fulfilment of the prescribed eligibility criteria or any other document prescribed by the university or fails to provide original documents for verification by the stipulated date(s), he/she shall not be considered eligible for admission/ scholarship/ financial aid, in any case, if granted due to any reason shall be cancelled and the applicant shall have no claim, whatsoever against the university. 2. Copy of the printout of the Application form must be retained for future reference. 3. Applicant should ensure the following before sending the printout of the application form: i. The applicant and parent/guardian have signed the form at the specified space. ii. All certificates furnished are properly filled in and signed by the competent authority and affixed office seal at specified place. iii. The photograph uploaded online and the photograph pasted in the printout of application form should be identical and properly attested by Head of the Institution or Gazetted Officer of Government. iv. The applicant should select the course/courses which he/she desires to study while applying online.