Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test LUCSAT BCA (LUCSAT BCA - 2016)
May 01, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
Jun 19, 2016
LUCSAT BCA 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 1.5 Hr
|General Knowledge||10 Minutes||40||10|
|Numerical Aptitude||10 Minutes||60||15|
|Logical reasoning||10 Minutes||60||15|
|Computer Science||20 Minutes||80||20|
Total Marks: 400
Total Questions: 100
Duration: 90 min
- Each question will be of 4 marks.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Zero mark will be awarded for each unattempted question.
LUCSAT BCA Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in LUCSAT BCA ?
Intermediate or equivalent examination with Computers or Mathematics as a subject. For General and Other Backward Classes candidates must secure atleast 50%* of marks and for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes minimum number of marks obtained should be 45%*.
2) I have studied science in 12th. Can I apply for the LUCSAT BCA?
Yes, you can apply for the BCA but pass in 10 +2 or equivalent examination with Computers or Mathematics as a subject.
3) My class 12 result is still awaited. Can I sit for the entrance test?
Yes, if your result is awaited you can still apply for this course and sit for the entrance test. However you will have to produce your passing certificate at the time of admission and if you fulfill the prescribed eligibility you can take admission to the course.
4) Is there an age limit for the course?
No, there is no age limit for applying.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place