Dec 14, 2015
Apr 20, 2016
Apr 30, 2016
May 15, 2016
NCHMCT JEE 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 3.0 Hr
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30 Minutes||30||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||25 Minutes||30||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25 Minutes||30||30|
|English Language||55 Minutes||60||60|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||45 Minutes||50||50|
- Total Marks: 200
- Total Questions: 200
- Test Duration: 3 Hours
- Marking System: Each correct answer under Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components carry one mark. For any wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Note: Graded mark(s) will be awarded under Aptitude for Service Sector component in the following manner; the most appropriate answer carries 1.00, the next appropriate answer carries 0.75, the next to next appropriate answer carries 0.50 whereas the inappropriate answer shall carry a negative mark of 0.25.
NCHMCT JEE 2016 Syllabus
- Visual Reasoning
- Critical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Data Sufficiency (statement type)
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction (based on syllogism)
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
- Statements & Inferences
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Idioms and Pharses
- Word Usage
- Banking and Finance
- Institutions of India
- Defence & Space
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- International Relations
- Current Affairs
- Science and Technology
- Indian Industries
- Indian Agriculture
- Indian Constitution
- Who's who
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Circular Track & Upstream-downstream
- Compound interest
- Relative speed
- Ratio and proportion
- Alligation and Mixture
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Intrest
- Time and Work
NCHMCT JEE Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for NCHM JEE ?
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects.
- Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2017 on provisional basis.
- Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2017 .
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
2) What kind of rules are to be followed for the Hospitality Management Course?
Professionalism is stressed throughout the Hospitality Management Course; therefore, students are required to wear uniforms while in the campus as well as in labs as prescribed by the Institute.
3) My class 12 result is still awaited. Can I sit for the entrance test?
Yes, if your result is awaited you can still apply for this course and sit for the entrance test. However Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2017 .
4) Is there a Direct admission to Rank holders of 10+2 Students ?
Each IHMs shall have three seats earmark for 10+2 rank holders (one each for Arts, Science and Commerce stream) from among 1st to 200 rank holders from respective streams from recognized Boards of school examination wherein up to 2 lacs candidates appear or 1st to 500 rank holders from Board of Examination where 2 lacs to 5 lacs candidates take examination. The inter-se-merit from recognized School Boards of examination shall be at par.
5) What is the age limitation to apply for NCHM JEE ?
- The upper age limit for General and OBC students is 22 years as on July 1, 2017. Aspirants born on or after July 01, 1995 are eligible.
- For applicants from Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories, the upper age limit is 25 years. SC/ST candidates born on or after July 1, 1992 are eligible.
- Upper age limit for students having Physically Disabilities will be calculated as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC.
6) What are the eligibility criteria for Indian Students?
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned state.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects, result of which should be available upto 30.09.2017.
7) Will there be any breaks during the exam?
No, there will be no scheduled breaks during the test but candidates are allowed to go to the restroom by raising their hand to inform the test centre administrator.