PU CET PG (M.E/M.Tech) (PU CET PG (M.E/M.Tech) - 2016)
Aug 14, 2016
Sep 04, 2016
Sep 11, 2016
Sep 18, 2016
PU CET PG (M.E/M.Tech) 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 1.5 Hr
|Related to Respective discipline in B.Tech course||90 Minutes||75||75|
Total marks - 75
Total Questions - 75
Test Duration - 1 Hour and 30 minutes
Marking System – For each correct answer 1 mark is to be awarded, and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for every incorrect response.
PU CET PG (M.E/M.Tech) 2016 Syllabus
- Disaster Management: Concept And Elements
- Post Disaster Management
- Disaster Management Planning
- Early Warning And Prediction Systems
- Institutionalization Of Disaster Mitigation
- Types Of Mitigation
- Disaster Mitigation: Role Of Communication, Leadership And Co-Ordination
- Disaster Preparedness
- Role And Responsibilities Of Different Agencies And Governments In Disaster Preparedness
- Disaster Prevention
- Disaster Preparedness Programs
- Consequences Of Disasters
- Global Perspective (NATURAL Disasters)
- Global Perspective ( Man-Made Disasters)
- Disaster Risks
- Disaster Risk Assessments
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Techniques Of Risk And Vulnerability Analysis
- Disaster Prone Areas In India
- Disaster Preparedness And Management
- Response To Disasters
- News Media In Disaster Management
- Introduction To The Gis
- Advanced Topics In Gis
- Digital Image Processing
- Software Training In Gis
- Remote Sensing
- Aerial Photo Interpretation
- Satellite Based Remote Sensing
- Digital Image Processing And Interpretation
PU CET PG (M.E/M.Tech) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criteria for PU CET (M.E/M.Tech )?
B.E. or B.Tech. or equivalent degree in their respective streams with at least 60% marks in the aggregate from Panjab University or any other university recognized by Panjab University as equivalent thereto.
NOTE: GATE qualified candidates will be eligible for AICTE scholarship.
2) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
3) I am doing final semester B.Tech course. Whether I am eligible to apply for (M.E./ M.Tech.) course?
Yes, provided your final semester results will be declared latest by August second week with 60% marks altogether.
4) What is the duration of these (M.E./ M.Tech.) courses?
All courses are full time two years (Four semesters) program.
5) Any evening batch for this (M.E./ M.Tech.) courses are available?
No,there are no evening batch for this M.Tech courses.
6) I have a consolidated 55% marks in my B.Tech/ or B.Pharm/ or MBBS/ or BDS degree. Whether I am eligible to apply for (M.E./ M.Tech.) courses?
No. Students should get minimum of 60% marks (consolidated) during their degree program.
7) I have completed my graduation through a correspondence course. Am I eligible for the course?
No, Candidates pursuing degree examination by part time / correspondence course are not eligible for the course.
8) Are there any breaks during the test?
There are no scheduled breaks in the test. However, test takers can take unscheduled breaks if they want during the test session. An unscheduled break means a break during which the test clock does not stop. If a test taker chooses to take a break, the actual time spent on the break will be deducted from the time allocated to complete the test. No extra time will be given to complete the test. During the break, the test taker must leave the testing room. Upon re-entering the testing room, the test taker must show a valid ID.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place