Apr 17, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 21, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 1.5 Hr
|Part – I: Legal Aptitude, General Awareness & Knowledge of English||55 Minutes||50||50|
|Part– II: Subjective type questions Based on Writing & Communication Skill with Legal Aptitude||35 Minutes||25||-|
- Test Duration- 1 Hour and 30 minutes
- Total Marks- 75
- Marking System – 1 mark for correct answer. There is Negative Marking of 0.25 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
- 50 marks for 50 multiple-choice questions.
- 25 marks for subjective type question.
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB 2016 Syllabus
- Visual Reasoning
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction (based on syllogism)
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Data Sufficiency (statement type)
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Banking and Finance
- Institutions of India
- Defence & Space
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- Indian Constitution
- International Relations
- Science and Technology
- Who's who
- Indian Industries
- Indian Agriculture
- Current Affairs
- Hindu Law And Muslim Law
- Essential Elements Of Contract
- Types Of Contract
- Breach Of Contract & Damages
- Performance Of Contract
- Discharge Of Contract
- Specific Contracts
- General Defenses & Capacity
- Vicarious Liability & Vicarious Liability Of State
- Remoteness Of Damage
- Essentials & Defences & Nuisance
- General Principles
- Stages Of Crime Offences
- Right Of Private Defense Of The Body And Of Property
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criteria for Panjab University -3 Year. LLB?
The Entrance Test for Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) shall be open to all such candidates who possess the qualifications as mentioned below:
- Those candidates who have passed / appeared in the final year of Bachelor’s degree in any faculty of the Panjab University with at least 45% of the aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST/BC candidates).
- A Bachelor’s degree in any faculty of any other University recognized as equivalent to the corresponding degree of the Panjab University with at least 45% of the aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST/BC candidates).
- Provided that in case of candidates having Bachelor’s degree of the Panjab University or any other University recognized by the Syndicate, through Modern Indian Languages (Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi / Gurumukhi script) and /or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit or Persian or Arabic), the aggregate of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/BC candidates) shall be calculated by taking into account the percentage of aggregate marks that he /she had secured at the language examination, excluding the marks for the additional optional paper English and the elective subject taken together .
- Master’s Degree in any subject from the Panjab University.
- A Master’s degree from any other university recognized as equivalent to the corresponding post-graduate degree of the Panjab University.
Note: The applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation/post graduation through open universities system directly without having any basic qualifications for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in LL.B. Course.
2) Will a candidate be allowed to access his/her personal belongings during the unscheduled breaks that he/she takes?
Candidates will not be allowed to access any personal belonging including study material and mobile phone during the breaks they take. Candidates will only be allowed to access food or medicines, if necessary for medical reasons.
3) Am I eligible with 44.99 % in LLb? (Candidate Category - General)
No, refer official website for minimum percentage and/or CGPA requirement.
4) I have graduated in 2016 but I don’t have my degree certificate or provisional certificate. What document should I Upload for eligibility criteria?
Please upload a Copy of your final year marks sheet
Upload a declaration from your college Principal (or other competent authority) along with the signature and seal.
5) What items are not permitted to be brought with me inside the examination venue?
Only admit card, identification card and a pen shall be permitted to be taken by the candidate to be taken inside the examination hall. A simple wrist watch without any calculation device is permissible.