Jun 06, 2017
Jun 25, 2017
Jun 30, 2017
RULET 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|Language Ability||20 Minutes||50||50|
|Legal Reasoning||20 Minutes||30||30|
|Aptitude of Learning||20 Minutes||30||30|
|General Knowledge||20 Minutes||30||30|
|General Science||20 Minutes||30||30|
|Social Studies||20 Minutes||30||30|
- Test Duration - 2 Hours
- Total Marks - 200
- Total Questions - 200
- Marking System – Each correct answer carrying one mark.
RULET 2016 Syllabus
- Hindu Law And Muslim Law
- Essential Elements Of Contract
- Types Of Contract
- Breach Of Contract & Damages
- Performance Of Contract
- Discharge Of Contract
- Specific Contracts
- General Defenses & Capacity
- Vicarious Liability & Vicarious Liability Of State
- Remoteness Of Damage
- Essentials & Defences & Nuisance
- General Principles
- Stages Of Crime Offences
- Right Of Private Defense Of The Body And Of Property
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Banking and Finance
- Institutions of India
- Defence & Space
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- Indian Constitution
- International Relations
- Science and Technology
- Who's who
- Indian Industries
- Indian Agriculture
- Current Affairs
RULET Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the Admit card? How can candidates download it?
The Admit card is a document containing candidate registration details and photograph. Candidates can download their Admit card from the link "Download Admit Card" (to be provided later). It is mandatory to carry the Admit card along with required IDs, on the day of the test.
2) What are the eligibility criteria for RULET Exam ?
10+2 (XII) with atleast 50% marks (For SC/ST 45%).
* Students who are appearing in XII examination ( for session 2016-17) are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Exam.
3) Can I take admission if the result of my qualifying examination is awaited or I have back-log/ re-appear/ compartment in the qualifying examination?
Applicants who are either awaiting their result or are due to appear for qualifying exam may also apply, provided they furnish/ submit the result of the qualifying examination to the university either by the last date of provisional registration or at the time of admission, or by the last date as specified by the university.
4) I obtained 49.99% - am I eligible (General category)?
No, 50% means strictly 50.00% or above.
5) What is the duration of these B.A.LL.B courses?
All courses are full time five years (ten semesters) program.
6) Will there be any breaks during the exam?
No, there will be no scheduled breaks during the test but candidates are allowed to go to the restroom by raising their hand to inform the test centre administrator.