SHIATS(M.Tech) (SHIATS - 2016)
Jan 05, 2016
May 23, 2016
Jun 06, 2016
Jun 15, 2016
SHIATS 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online |
- The Entrance Test for Postgraduate(PG) M.Tech programmes will be conducted in ENGLISH language only.
- Marking System: For each wrong answer 1.0 mark will be deducted.
- Subject Group Codes: /ABF/ETE/OTH
- [ABF] for (Agri. Engg./Food Tech./Dairy Tech./Biotech)
- [ETE] for (ME / EE / EEE / CSE / IT / ECE etc.),
- OTH for Others
Part-1 Compulsory Section:
- General Aptitude
Part-2 Optional Section:
SHIATS Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criteria for SHIATS(M.Tech)?
10+2 with PCM or PCMB.
2) I am a General class candidate and got less than 50% (in the range of 40-50%) in my graduation . Am I eligible for SHIATS M.Tech Entrance Exam?
No,you are not allowed.
3) I am doing final semester B.Tech course. Whether I am eligible to apply for M.Tech. course?
Yes, provided your final semester results will be declared latest by August second week with 50% marks altogether.
4) What is the duration of these M.Tech courses?
All courses are full time two years (Four semesters) program.
5) I have completed my graduation through a correspondence course. Am I eligible for the course?
No, Candidates pursuing degree examination by part time / correspondence course are not eligible for the course.
6) Are there any breaks during the test?
There are no scheduled breaks in the test. However, test takers can take unscheduled breaks if they want during the test session. An unscheduled break means a break during which the test clock does not stop. If a test taker chooses to take a break, the actual time spent on the break will be deducted from the time allocated to complete the test. No extra time will be given to complete the test. During the break, the test taker must leave the testing room. Upon re-entering the testing room, the test taker must show a valid ID.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place