Jan 22, 2017
Apr 15, 2017
Apr 22, 2017
May 22, 2017
SAAT(MCA) 2017 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|Computer Awareness||60 Minutes||240||60|
- Total Marks- 120 x 4 = 480 marks
- Total Questions- 120
- Test Duration- 2 Hours
- Marking System –
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
SAAT(MCA) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criteria for SAAT(MCA)?
Pass or appearing (in the year 2017) at three year Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with atleast 50% of marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC Category) having Mathematics at 10+2 level or at +3 level.
Candidates having Business mathematics at +2 or +3 level are not eligible.
2) Any evening batch for this MCA courses are available?
No,there are no evening batch for this MCA courses.
3) I did not have Math at 10+2 level. Can I still apply for the entrance?
Even if you did not have Math at 10+2 level, you can still apply for the MCA entrance test. However, you must have had Maths at levels after 10+2. There are institutes who do not consider Maths a mandatory subject.
4) What type of questions will there be?
The exam will only contain multiple choice questions, each with four (4) options and only one (1) correct response.
5) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc for SAAT MCA?
Yes, but no electronic devices are allowed in examination hall/room.
6) Will there be any breaks during the exam?
No, there will be no scheduled breaks during the test but candidates are allowed to go to the restroom by raising their hand to inform the test centre administrator. Note that the on-screen timer will continue running during restroom breaks.