SRM Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (SRMGEET)-M.Tech (SRMGEET - 2016)
Mar 01, 2016
Apr 23, 2016
May 01, 2016
SRMGEET 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online |
- The questions will be set at the corresponding degree level.
- The questions will be of scholastic aptitude type.
- The question paper consists of 100 questions with duration of 150 minutes.
- The total marks for SRMGEET PG 2017 will be 300.
- SRMJGEET is conducted for 12 disciplines. Along with the chosen discipline, questions from Mathematics and general aptitude will also be asked.
- 10 Questions from Mathematics for all PG programs except Biotechnology and Food Processing.
- Each correct answer carries 3 marks and each wrong answer carries the negative mark of 1.
- M.Tech:-The valid score in GATE & TANCET will be considered.
- M.Tech Automotive Hybrid Systems Engineering:- GATE Score and/or work experience in related area is preferred
SRMGEET Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility for applying for SRM M.Tech programs?
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech or Masters in the relevant discipline.
- They must have obtained a minimum of 60% in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
Note: Candidate with valid score in GATE/TANCET can also apply and will be considered for admission.
2) I have secured an eligible rank in the M.Tech entrance examination. My aggregate percentage is 59% in B.Tech / qualifying examination. Can I attend counseling?
No. For admission to M.Tech, the eligibility is "minimum aggregate of 60% in the qualifying examination".
3) I am a 2014 passed out student, am I eligible for M.Tech admissions?
4) I have two valid GATE scorecards of GATE 2015 and 2016 for the same paper. Which scorecard shall I submit?
You need to use the scorecard having the higher score.
5) I received GATE scorecard. Am I eligible to apply fo SRM M.Tech?
Having received GATE scorecard does not mean that you have qualified in GATE. Please see the GATE scorecard for details on qualification. Make sure that your GATE marks are above the cut-off marks of your category and GATE paper. You will not be considered for MIT admission if you do not meet the GATE qualifying marks criterion even though you are allowed to submit the application.
6) Is there any age limit for PG programs?
There is no age limit.
7) Am studying HSC through NIOS, Am I eligible?
Eligible, provided you are a student of Accredited Institution of NIOS.
8) I have completed my graduation through a correspondence course. Am I eligible for the course?
No, Candidates pursuing degree examination by part time / correspondence course are not eligible for the course.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place