SET (General) (SET (General) - 2014)
SET (General) 2014 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.5 Hr
|General English||40 Minutes||40||40|
|General Awareness||40 Minutes||40||40|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||30 Minutes||30||30|
- SET will have objective type questions, having four options against every question.
- The level of difficulty of the entire paper can be summed up to be moderate. Many of the questions, particularly in Quantitative, General English and Analytical & Logical Reasoning sections have been discussed in our material almost in a similar manner.
- Total Duration:- 150 Minutes
- Total Marks:- 150
- Total Question:-150
- Marking System: -
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Note:-Candidates have to select their choice of subjects to appear in this examination. The tabular form as per subject and course are as follows:-
|SICSR: Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research||
|SCMC: Symbiosis Center for Media & Communication||B.A. (M.C)|
|SSLA: Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts||
|SSCA : Symbiosis School of Culinaary Arts||B.Sc. (Culinary Arts)|
SET (General) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criteria for SET General ?
- Candidates who have passed or expecting the result of their class 12th can apply for the SET.
- Candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks in class 12th by general category students and 45% aggregate marks by SC/ ST.
2) While entering the 12th exam marks, should I include the practical marks also? Can I include 11th and 12th year marks?
The subject-wise and aggregate marks are to be given for the 12th year examination only. Don't include the 11th year exam marks. For practical marks, use the method used by your board to calculate the subject-wise marks.
3) Will there be any breaks during the exam?
No, there will be no scheduled breaks during the test but candidates are allowed to go to the restroom by raising their hand to inform the test centre administrator.
4) Can a student from science (PCB / PCM) apply for this course?
Yes, any student who has passed his/her class 12 th in any stream (humanities / commerce / science / social science, etc) is eligible to take admission in this course.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place