Aug 01, 2016
Aug 19, 2016
Sep 23, 2016
UPES-DAT Online Test-B.Des 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online |
- Test Duration- 1 Hour.
- Marking System – There is Negative Marking.
UPES-DAT Online Test-B.Des Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility for applying for UPES-DAT Online Test-B.Des programs?
For Examination Pathway:
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and valid UPESDAT Score
For Non Examination Pathway:
- Board Merit: Minimum 65% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).
- JEE Mains/UCEED Merit: Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).
2) Which academic stream in my XII standard (or equivalent) should I have studied in to be eligible for the UPES-DAT examination?
Students from any academic stream (e.g. science, arts & humanities, commerce etc.) in their XII standard (or equivalent), are eligible to apply for UPES-DAT.
3) Is it necessary to have 10+2 studies in science stream for doing Bachelor of Design Course?
Not at all. The Candidate from any stream of 10+2/higher secondary education can do the Bachelor of Design Course.
4) I have completed 10+2. What are the courses that I can do in Bachelor of Design?
UPES School of Design Studies (Sods) is offering Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design/ Transportation Design/ Digital Design . The duration of Industrial Design/ Transportation Design/ Digital Design is 4 years. The eligibility for the both courses is a Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and valid UPESDAT Score.
5) Are drawing skills mandatory to join B.Desgin course?
No, our course curriculum is designed in a manner where we start teaching from the basic dot line drawing and in the last semester, expose the students to specialized fields also.
6) I am from the non-science stream in my XII. Will I be able to cope with the course?
If you are good enough to qualify in UPES-DAT and make it to the B. Des. selection list, coping with B. Des. will not be a problem for you.